Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Power

Double-page supporter
Leon and Olivia go really well together. Whether it be friends or as a couple, I hope to see more of them. Also poor angelica, she's being driven into a corner cuz of those royal pieces of shits and that fake bitch (who is probs mc's shitty sister)

Double-page supporter
To be fair with Marie, she did work hard to get good at healing magic. I don't think it's an easy thing to master or they would have more healers.

I can't wait for him to sweep the floor with those arrogant pricks

Poor angelica but this is important for her to join the MC harem

I can't wait for my absolute favorite quote from all of fiction:

"Everyone!
Gamble responsibly.
"

I really can't think of a more hype-filled moment, from this work or any other.

Fed-Kun's army
All that fancy magic and the guy just casually pull a gun on those ants lmao 🤣

Dex-chan lover
that brad foe field looks 100% like a women just no tits and possibly cunt

Always loved the idea of the game's protagonist being a separate character, seeing their reactions from another point of view is always interesting.

That said, being close friends with Olivia is a big win. Just take her, she's such a sweet girl!

Dex-chan lover
Ooh? The random girl that got switched with the heroine can do healing magic really well too? Did even their backstories switch or is she another the descendant of the saint?

@Emerfirek When's that coming out? I don't wanna look at the spoiler but I want to know when to expect it

Dex-chan lover
I ran into five giant ants not long ago. Disgusting creatures. At least they are slow and not too bright. Their mandibles are sharp, though. I hope to never see another.

Users who are viewing this thread