Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Power

@endo54
the male doesn't matter but inheritance especially in royalty and high ranking noble still favor male heir....
That setting is absolutely ridiculous... why give power to female but attach the title on male?
But even then, it still doesn't make any sense to woo the prince instead of his mother as the power is still on her. Unless those guy have power to choose an refuse, which in return make the entire setting moot.
Unless the higher noble hierarchy is patriarchy while the lower hierarchy is matriarchy, which is not just insultingly stupid but also wrong on so many level.

saint is not inherited by blood but by being acknowledged by the church (let me keep the requirement to myself)

so saint actually doesn't matter, and only stuff created by the curch for the mass? so screw it too.
at worst the church is the head of the 'new human' mentioned by the AI, but that doesn't matter as he now own the P2W ship, why kneel when you have cheat sentient AI(r)ship?

also, Leon is still thinking this is a true otome game where the world's will will try to keep the story straight so he kinda gave up, even about the gender thingy. on that note, there are other kingdoms and this kingdom is actually the weird one, though if you live in a kingdom unless you are a great merchant or an ambassador you will find it unnecessary to learn or go to other kingdoms too so Leon think the other kingdoms are the same.

even if he gave up, even he if don't want to fight, as I mention at the first time, at the very least do not join it.
He thinks he's a mob character right? so he should go with the premise that the game won't bother dragging him to the stage and let him become villager A on some rural area, he should try become that villager A and be done with it.
These entire "this kingdom system is stupid" should have ended when he become pioneer on the deserted flying land, and become "independent". not continued by entering the system and become slave of it.
Why keep giving money to his sister when he could say no to the mother.
Why join the "let's look for wife group" when he clearly doesn't wants it - just grab some random nice woman and be done with it, screw the nobility prestige if he is content with being mob character, he would just called country bumpkin anyway.
MC became adventurer and finally able to say "NO" to the stupid system, he almost dead for the sake of it. Why bother (re)join it again? That's the most insulting plot progression here.
If he really don't wants it then just give the land back to the kingdom, even if the kingdom wants to get rid of him, running away - even while taking his entire true family, should be elementary since he's having a fkin P2W shiiiipppppppppp.

Contributor
@endo54 neither, the saint is the female protagonist and that's all, because that was the plot of the game and she is the only one who could save the world, by doing something that was still not revealed in the translated novel. Plus, the church has only one way to know who's the saint and that is by finding someone who can use the relics, but that doesn't exactly mean said person is the saint.

By thinking about the setting for more than 2 seconds all of us have already put more thought into it than the author. Getting bent out of shape over it is just stupid.
Of course the mc should have fucked off as soon as he had that ship and island; yet here he is, thinking about tea parties.

Dex-chan lover
Disregard Bitches
Acquire Currency
I love this manga

@nichtmalda
I can only speculate that he is doing it so that his father and brother wont suffer from him just fucking off, but sadly the manga never mentions this, so its just me trying to patch the logic hole with something a throwaway line would have fixed.

@pikokola
Yeah i still dont understand how women are holding any power at all, unless they are the sole users of magic.

Dex-chan lover
@endo54 @jimichaelk @ak0ztik
Ah, you know, considering the way most of the female characters had been portrayed up to that point, I had just assumed every noble lady considered this school a hunting ground for hot, powerful men. So such a statement made sense to me. That and I thought that the MC had grabbed the wrong girl, which I thought would be HILARIOUS once he realized and finding that out would be the point when he would take her seriously.as a potential romantic interest.

Also, based on the prince's reaction, healing magic isn't common is it?

well this thing will definitely update next year or so lolz though this one is really good though i hate the shit system of that world where woman holds most power and boys are simply slave plus they don't even give a fuck about love to them marriage is just a way for them to get a lot of money or influence in the future still the nah i can't wait for the duel next next chapter where leon beat the shit out of them and fuckingly they deserve it plus condelence on those idiot crowds who voted on the wrong side lolz i really want to laugh on them haha

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
But he has alchemic automaton. Why does he even need to gather anything anymore now?

Dex-chan lover
@Randomizer
I suppose it's a time constraint. Why should someone spend time converting from raw materials to ores & crystals to a tea set if you can skip the first step by providing the ores yourself. And it seems like a spur of the moment decision to make a new tea set, not something he planned on doing before entering the cave, similar to finding money in your pocket and using it to get a bigger lunch for the day.

Group Leader
I like an MC who knows shit. Thank you. We have evolved mc's.

Aggregator gang
@Randomizer there's an explanation on the LN if I'm not mistaken, for the world balance or whatever is that, and he wants to know more about the dungeon and the material there. if I'm not wrong tho... coz this is still on the 1st volume, and now im reading the 3rd one

Users who are viewing this thread