Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - White Gloves

Dex-chan lover
Guess the main plot is finally kicking in

x2.jpg

@Crim
They havent, he is only motivated by the need to fuck the pretty boys.

@greatninja3
I still dont get how women have the power in this society, when men are the ones that
`go to war`
`own the land`
`carry the titles`
The series hasnt shown at all how this power disparity came to be.
Hell in Infinity Stratos they at least showed that women had the power because only women could Pilot the robots.
What the hell is even creating the disparity here?

@reika
It really looked like it was purely out of self interest, also isnt she a half sister?

@Raydnt
OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Dex-chan lover
I'm still reeling from the implications that if an heiress has a decent-looking servant, it's expected that he's a sex slave and on duty.

Dex-chan lover
Hm... I don't think using "imma" is appropriate. It's a slang that not many people actually use. I only see it briefly in past media. It seemed like a fad that faded quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Remember folks, this fight is gonna be a cakewalk
x15.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@boag kinda agree with you with how useless they are and even that marie kinda stupid too and you will see why later on :v
still thank god that at least leon still support the true heroine not like marie who tried even to be a saint while lacking the power to be one :v
can't wait to see her expression when she can't use that secret weapon that can only be used by the true saint which is the heroine :v

@boag the women in this world have power because this is a shitty otome. I mean shit has too much background information of the world while the setting is only the school.

Dex-chan lover
@wahyurockajn
Im gonna start reading the LN

@Darkion
but they have been doing exposition dumps every chapter, maybe the LN has a better explanation.
I dunno like traditions or something, just the women holding power BECAUSE is not a reason, sure the `Its a shitty Otome` might work but come on, from the ruins it seems that the world had a cataclysm event when Psyk... i mean Wizards and shit started appearing.

There has to be a deeper reason, maybe its engrained in the genetics.
maybe women become so precious during the time when nu humans started appearing that it changed social norms.

Maybe the Saintess created an imbalance cause now women are held as even more valuable because any woman could be her. I just want an explanation.

@Leyana
oh shit youre right.

Dex-chan lover
@Boag
good then and here some spoiler for you bro from the wn ? or ln kinda forgot but here you are
apparently this women system only applied to this kingdom and their old nemesis who like waging war with them can't hold anymore with their women thingy and kinda disregard the origin of their kingdom which is an adventurer and that old nemesis is a former region of that stupid kingdom that goes independent

Dex-chan lover
@boag similar to Sparta the men die too much and women are left alive managing what men owns.

in the LN they mention that the percentage of women to men are 70/30 due to well men dying protecting their land because of monsters and wars

over all it is realistic because again such society has appeared in our world though women are not in power in name they still control a whole lot in the country considering their husband follow their wishes and own the actual riches of the men especially when they get themselves killed.

Aggregator gang
I generally read the entire comment section but wow, +100 comments :0
I'll pass this time around

Urgh, I want Leon to be witb the main heroine cause she's nice and naive but at the same time I feel so much pity for those kind of otome settings where the Duke's daughter dedicated the life for the prince just to be thrown away...

In the end I'm glad he's helping her, and I can accept the reason why he's doing it.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter >.<'

Fed-Kun's army
@Kinji if you could translate the next 4 chapters that are already released, every week or every other week that would be amazing.

@ greatninja3

Uh.... No, that is not realistic. This Manga and Light Novel is entertaining, but realistic no.

Political power is tied to Inheritance law, because the guy who inherits the political and military power gets political and military power. Inheritance law worldwide tends to favor the Male side because they were less likely to die from Child birth. You gotta make those heirs silly, or NO ONE INHERITS and your stupid family line dies silly right?

--> A female Claimant must have heirs to sustain her family line, she will face great risk and has a good chance of dying in Child Birth. Repeat until get desired gender?

-->A male Claimant must have heirs to sustain his family line, he gets a wife, put a child in her and faces no risk of dying in Child Birth. If she dies, HE GETS ANOTHER ONE AND TRIES AGAIN AS MANY TIMES AS NEEDED FOR DESIRED GENDER.

Thus, all mainstream inheritance law in the past passed property and territorial titles (these being the most important for military and political power) through the less risky and safer Claimant, the Male as the 1st choice.

Users who are viewing this thread