Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - These Guys Are A Pain In The Ass

Dex-chan lover
@JA10111 Other than the underdog boost, I'd say because they've put in the long hours in most cases? They've done the karmic work and haven't been handed their accomplishments. Though this particular case is somewhat questionable since he technically cheated by snatching up end game gear at the very beginning, but as he said, "preparation is half the battle".

@Rugid intentionally trashiest games anyway. As awesome as Overlord is, some of the attributes of that game seem irredeemably broken for a sandbox mmorpg. Same with SAO.

Dex-chan lover
@Kinji

5c5ae2b63bea72d94f589757bc267688.jpg

Double-page supporter
Was not expecting the drones to be actual quadcopter drones, lol. There's a 21st century nightmare in action right there.

Dex-chan lover
This is it, this is my kink, all of this, give me more.

Fed-Kun's army
i lost my fucking mind at the world's smallest violin bubble that's hilarious

Aggregator gang
spoilers@$!?

you might think that Leon is only strong because of his or equipment. Because that exactly how it looks like. But his piloting skills and accuracy is top notch.
Hard spoilers
he charged in to a monster army killed plenty on his way to the commander. Knock him out, save someone, take a hostage and steal a mustache. All that with just a air bike. And a shot gun

Users who are viewing this thread