Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - These Guys Are A Pain In The Ass

Dex-chan lover
@JGCR

Ah but in this case , it's both as proof of their personalities and to 'encourage' microtransactions which the MC ended up doing.

Aggregator gang
Hah, he's taking it to them. At least the fourth guy realizes now that they're overmatched.
Angelica is really confused now, and Olivia ... well, she just needs to keep being the precious flower that she is.
The crowd seems to think the fix is in or something.
I'd love to see Maria's reaction to her boy toys getting wtfpwned with a shovel.

the way he is mocking those guys and easily defeating them is so funny. i want it to be over already so i can see the reaction of the antagonist once she sees she has lost!

@JGCR
Nah, it was just a trash game made for profit from micro-transactions. Usually to win battles in games all you need to do is ether level up or buy new equipment, or both. But even without right equipment and underleveled, you could still win with right strategy and some luck. This game was literally forcing you to buy DLC in order to even have a chance, and that's why they've made such useless characters and their background to justify money spending. This and Nekomimineko Online are probably the most trashiest fictional games.

Dex-chan lover
Now just need chapters of slime tensei and game familia to complete the delicious smack down trifecta.
Also the smallest violin is a joke from Reservoir Dogs.

@ClaireC1999 probably because he is making a fool out of them. The violin joke might be a reference to spongebob squarepants when mr krabs plays the worlds smallest violin!

Users who are viewing this thread