Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Fools

Dex-chan lover
@Renki If he was thinking with his dick he should've choose angelica, her beauty and her body could make your little boy happy forever, he clearly thinking with his ass, that why he choose turd.

@IamSnail didnt expect 2 chapters in one day, i assume, chapter 13 and 14 will be out today as well?
Thanks for the great works though.

Double-page supporter
Novel reader here, ask away any questions.
If I remember the answers that is.
:D

Wow wish granted I got more!! Lol Leon doesn't know it but hes slowly building a harem. Wouldn't mind if he stopped here but wonder if there will be a third girl...likely lol. I can be greedy and ask for more updates again yes? Lol

Fed-Kun's army
This is probably the first time I've read a manga that resulted in me grinning from ear to ear chanting "getfuckefgetfuckedgetfuckedgetfucked..." the entire time. Truly Just-Deseets

This is probably the only time my peeps looked at me weirdly since I Shrieked, I'm a guy who came from battle so yeah it would be weird

by the way couldn't he overthrow the kingdom considering he has an assitant that can create any material and poweful workforce to produce his own mech army?

Thanks for the double upload!~ Finally get to see Leon's catchphrase XD

Marie's impending doom on her reverse-harem life surely will be fun to watch. Mama Marie gonna go full-blown on feeding the 5 baka rangers XD

Though after reading the Volume 3 & 4 side stories about the What if... - Marie route, I must say - Marie really is a well-developed character to the point of me having a full 180 degree turn on perspectives towards her actions in the main series.

Also, let's vote Otomege on BookWalker~
Link:
https://bookwalker.jp/ex/feature/gcn_5thanniv/?adpcnt=7qM_N3f

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait
until Leon and Marie learns that they were sibling in the past life. Their interactions are the best.

Aggregator gang
@ridlok yes. But it's one sided from the girls. Because of his personality that devalue himself. And him never changing his range for marriagable women.

Currently Olivia is to low for him to court.
And Angelica to high.
It's important because the unreasonable culture that other lords will attack you for being different.

Dex-chan lover
Let the joyous news be spread. The wicked, old witch princes at last is dead are disowned.

Ding-dong the witch princes is dead are disowned.
Which old witch princes, the wicked witch princes
Ding-dong the wicked witch princes is dead are disowned.
Wake up you sleepyhead
Rub your eyes, get out of bed
Wake up the wicked witch princes is dead are disowned.
She's They've gone where the goblins go
Below, below, below
Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out
Ding Dong's the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low
Let them know the Wicked Witch princes is dead are disowned.

Curious.

Is MC going to get one of the two girls, both, or none of them?

Users who are viewing this thread