- murder the mother
- set up perimeter defenses
- murder the prince and his goons
- murder his sister

That way, freedom from nuisances can be achieved most efficiently

Personally though, it’s best to go slow

Double-page supporter
@Ridlok
Yes, albeit very slowly. At the end of Vol 3 of the novel, he got engaged to Olivia and Angelica. Interesting fact, Olivia and Angelica are also hot for each other. However, he has a very beta attitude to to whole situation as he kept seeing himself of not being worthy to the two.

Contributor
So does MC end up with Angelica (and Olivia)? Can someone spoil me?

Dex-chan lover
Angelica is like the dream woman. The guy who designed the game using her as the villain was a waste.

Double-page supporter
Awesome thanks for the double update!

The 5 dunces are all disowned? Hilarious. I await Marie's misery

Contributor
I really hate his illogical mindset...
And this skippedy feeling is really not to my liking either~ instant expulsion, noble rank stripped, knight rank stripped... and off he goes with the girls... maybe I should read the novel ~ (And what's with this whole Olivia likes mc? Was something important skipped? Came out of the blue for me...)
I can really only hope, that he loses his hetareesque yes/no hopeless/hopefull mentality and start to romance the girls properly. (Honestly has he a bipolar disorder?)

Btw, thanks for the double update~

Aggregator gang
You know that Marie... in (alternate timeline)SS chapter that recently translated, Leon managed to stop her before screwing over the story line and
Marie and Leon really have a rotten luck and both are so admirably hard worker, even so for Marie.
let’s review Leon case :
Cons:
Almost sold off
Family is minor and poor noble
Asshat step mother
Pro:
Loving father and mother and sibling (except one)
He got reincarnator memory

And here is why spoiler tag needed
Marie case :
Cons:
Sold off (not almost)
Family is poor noble with gambling habits
It seems the entire family rely on her to settle the debt (either by working or marrying)
Her whole family is scum
Pro:
She got reincarnator memory

That SS really wreck my heart... no wonder she hijacked the storylines if the author give her that setting, and also we got to see her true side which is can be summed as female Leon, ruthless but kind personality .
Also we got to see Olivia dark side on that SS, which is.... expected since she need to tends 5 gods of pestilence at once...
Inside is spoiler and teaser, dont open it.

Aggregator gang
@Ridlok sorry i said it wrong. its slow, Because of his personality and him not refreshing his standards.

but its normal speed for the girls.

Dex-chan lover
Marie, you dug your own grave. He tried to save you, but you just threw that McGuffin right out the window.

For those interesed, this comes from the WN:
Leon end up marriying both of them (Ange and Olivia), Mylene (the Queen), Clarisse (a noble house's daughter, and Jilk former fianceé), Hertrude (one of the first main antogonist, and princess of a futurely fallen kingdom) and Noelle (second game main character).

The LN still hasn't ended, and it has some divergences from the WN, begining mostly in vol 4 (author has said that vol 5 onwards will be completely differents), so is not clear how it will end (most likely with the same and even more than the WN, but who knows).
As of now he is engaged to the two of them.

Fed-Kun's army
your country is doomed with this shitty rulers, oh wait theyre homeless now lul

Fed-Kun's army
@In_The_Nightside_Eclipse
They're indeed close, but
About the joke time, we didn't get to know how it worked. If you read it once again, they held Leon's hands and accidentally touched the pads. Since what they thought on their mind was Leon, it could be possible that the 120 % was for Leon (that meant that they're crazily falling in love with Leon). Still we don't know how the joke item measured this "love percentage."

Double-page supporter
Olivia and Angelica look amazing in those panels. Olivia in particular is actually hiding that level of explosiveness. Both of them are top tier. And don't worry Angelica, the prince just has bad taste.

Interesting that Leon has figured out Marie is a reincarnator but she hasn't considered that he is. She's noticed Olivia and Angelica are friends.

@Kazedoom
Olivia is such a sweetheart though. She has a dark side?

Users who are viewing this thread