Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The Queen

Dex-chan lover
Nah..
Why you Ask Leon to Stop Angie?

The Academy, student is so shitty that it needs to Bring it to Justice ( and Good Ol Leon is The Right Person)

:)

Dex-chan lover
While I don't mind the illustrations for the LN, I really like the art style for the manga. The fucking evil smugs of Leon is great. The main girls are hella beautiful/cute. And the Queen is 10/10 MILF.

Double-page supporter
Now this is a harem manga, everything is quality, as it should be.

Double-page supporter
Queen came to be a little mean to the one who beat her son up only to feel bad for him being stepped on like that

Dex-chan lover
@meho7 probably because of the mecha and dungeon adventure parts, there's a lot more action and fighting (and mechas) than what would typically be classified as shoujo. We're just in a lull right now but they'll almost certainly come back.

Dex-chan lover
Her thiccness look so good on page 6. Will help me on my scientific pursue.

I am a bit sad reading this part in the manga knowing whats to come
nothing bad plotwise in the sense the main guys keepp safe to the point where i stopped but it became so boring. commoner girl spends an entire volume crying after this, duke daughter spends that same volume contemplating the ceiling and leon becomes a gary stu.

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand, why is this so good? its just a over the top Isekai with normal Isekai troopes...but its stil so enjoing to read.....I am Confuesed....

Dex-chan lover
MAKE THOSE FUCKERS BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED hahahahahahahaha this is so greaT!
I don't even want an anime because I know they'll fuck it up really bad

Wow, the Queen is such a Best Girl material. What the heck, all of the main girls in this series is Best Girl. Leon you lucky bastard!

I just wanna make a point about this dumboe dunno she is "the queen" that most noble can never bring their children to meet the king and queen unless being asked for by the king and queen themselves.
Furthermore the queen rarely make public appearance or much less than the king, Most of these spoiled brats never go out or just cannot go to place where the queen go to like high ranking noble gathering and etc.
Just a thought from a random walk by =3=/

Users who are viewing this thread