Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The Queen

Double-page supporter
Leon, Your planet created that world. You are a god. SMASH THAT GUY"S STINKING FACE MORE!!

Double-page supporter
wtf the Queen doesn't look like a milf at all..she really looks like she´s in her twenties..

Dex-chan lover
She's right, this place is rotten.

They should be glad that tea is at least served, and they should pay for services rendered.

Supporter
Did that queen give birth when she was two years old, youth magic or the artist unable to draw older attractive women?

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad Choreography and inconsistency was always problem with this manga, going back to chapter where they're crawl the dungeon leon sword first is katana, but somehow magically change into a longsword (or whatever you want to call it), nonetheless the art is good

This later gives birth to one of the best jokes in the novel
Later when he meets the king and questions why he has such a bad relationship with him he thinks "all I've done is beat his son in public and try to woo his wife"

Fed-Kun's army
@TughrilMahmut
To be fair, Angie was not, but she became a better person after the case with the prince.
---------------------
From what the queen said, it's sjust this country that has this kind of male-female relationships, so the MC could just run away if things get tough... He seems too lazy to do that unless the situation calls for it.
-------------------
Some of this MC characteristcs resemble a lot a mix between "endgame Lyle" with his version from before the novel start: Extremely petty and vengeful, but also extremely kind and overprotective to those close to him.

Btw: Lyle is from Sevens, this author previous work.

What about the Queens ribbon. It changes the position. When she is introduced, it's on the right, but then manga proceeds to go with the left side.

Based on a comment by meho7(since he seemed to asking a rhetorical question and besides others had answered him directly; sorry for burying you in comments meho7)

Shounen just means the demographic they're targeting. That's it. Shounen targets boys between the ages of 12-18. (Though I'm assuming they are targeting more the 14+ demographic. 12 seems way too young.. But what do I know lol) Prime targets for something like this. Though of course it doesn't mean others from other targets can't like it.

@jokerxhisoka there's shojo(shoujo?) out there with male protagonists. Yes, one has more than the other but male doesn't automatically mean shounen.

Dex-chan lover
Man I keep grinning whole time while reading this, the best girl is here, Queen Millaine FTW

Aw, i was getting hyped something funny would happen. Then mc just punches someone. Meh.

Users who are viewing this thread