Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Confession of Love

i mean to see a chad got trashed is a rare moment right ?

when justice served two-ways , to the bringer and to the justice's subject . rare , delicious , and satisfying . this have to become a meme .

@jokerxhisoka , @mahtan my comments are towards how non-virgins are mostly perceived in comments not necessarily about this manga,

and talking about manga itself Leon basically has 2 maiden that is head over heels for him, but the fact he had insta affection towards the Queen is one thing i salute (his reason for rejecting those 2 advances are that their status and plot, but we have a QUEEN here)

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro
She can but only if it is with beastman.
If my assumption is correct that would be because beastmen can't impregnate humans and that would let them be hoes without creating bastards so the problem with the knight is that he is a human and could cause the existence of a bastard prince.

@Glomoro that only happen to lower noble. The reason the girl of lower nobility has so much power is due to political reason(cant really spoil since I dont know how to use spoiler tag).

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
Finally a good manga protagonist going after the real heroine.

Checkmate Blunder :
4 moves checkmate, but not using Queen and Bishop. Instead using Knight and Bishop or Queen. Knight get enemy Queen, and check

Double-page supporter
Finally a harem with a sexy non-virgin, and she's a milf to boot!

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer

I believe the bigger question is what does he get out of it?

People with poor relations to the world, because the world doesn't want to even start a relation, would ask "What will you give me to complete the task?" Then he can ask for more because he's in a position of power.

Amazing how butt-kissing people can get to get what they want.

Users who are viewing this thread