Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Confession of Love

Fed-Kun's army
Such a adorable bullyable perfection of a milf!

Patrician's taste as always, Leon-kun.

NETORI! NETORI! NETORI!

MC is dense as everytime

makes a joke, that no one understand, to the queen
everyone, except him, thinks he made a real confession to the queen.
now he is confused why the two other girls are a little "angry" ...

but the reaction of the queen...
*blush* "but... i... uhm... i have a husband... "

a clear "NO" sounds different..

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the friends immedietly started helping by tieing those guys up when they realized it was the queen.

Double-page supporter
Given the world setting is matriarchy, shouldn't the kingdom actually have a female heir and not a king heir?

main character is going IN,DUDE IS THE "MILF LORD",EXTRA 1.000.000.000.000.000.000 POINTS FOR MY DUDE!

and queen is best girl,i'll fight all of u

Dex-chan lover
Queen is super cute, actually....
And we know she's down, as she's got a receipt named Julius...

good VA choices, they actually sounds like the voices in my head when I'm imagining their voices...😀

@avocat
can you ellaborate why is it fake? I had my doubts because most manga with matriarchy systems are based on some kind of power, which makes sense, that only females have. But this one never made much sense in this aspect (well, it is based on a shitty otome game...), because men seem to do most of the work and war related stuff.

@pauloArthur
you must read it from the light novel, from the manga progress , you must wait a very long time to get the answer. But you can still see i some elements in the manga: how it can be a matriarchy system when the one who inherited the noble title will be a man not a woman (Leon's father is a Baron, Anjie's father is the Duke with a faction, many female high ranking nobles do not have any male slaves just the lower noble have it

@Zer023 a lot
Livia, Ange, the Queen, 3 more who have not appeared yet, and even the f+cking ship/Android... our boy has all kinds of tastes

The Novel is finished by the way

Users who are viewing this thread