Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Clarice-Senpai

Dex-chan lover
How is it, that with all these douchebags, this chapter still makes me hate the backgrounds characters the most.

Shut up , you no-face drips . You dont have a say in anything that happens here

Dex-chan lover
@RandomUser92 If it's too obvious, then Angelica's reputation will fall anyway since it'll look like she sabotaged Marie/Prince. Making it convincing would involve getting beat up, which would make everyone happy but fuck getting beat up for these idiots.

@BadChase that's actually true, Leon's just being controlling and distrustful in his own way. He says a lot of crap about being a mob character, but he's got an intense need to show off and be the protagonist, and his high standards for anything he applies himself to conveniently means that he has to be the one to do all of it.

There are risks with revealing the saintly powers "early", but the risks are far smaller than pretty much everything Leon does while acting smug.

Contributor
@Makooo No no no you'll like Marie soon, in 25+ more chapters like that :3 trust me man

Also, why her name sometimes Clarice, and then sometimes Clarise?

And, anyone who want to join the official MobuSeka discord & reddit check out Fandom page! Just make sure avoid spoilers ok :3 - https://otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs.fandom.com/wiki/The_World_of_Otome_Games_is_Tough_for_Mobs_Wiki?useskin=oasis

Signed out,
MobuSeka Fandom Admin

Twi

@BadChase
I think the biggest reason he won’t let Olivia reveal she’s the saintess is because, if she does at the wrong time it could set things in motion outside what happens in the game and he won’t be able to predict what direction everything’s headed.

Dex-chan lover
the waiting gap between this chapter and the last one had me reading the novels of the series

gotta say I recommend reading the source material

Dex-chan lover
@Twi In the LN

Luxon actually pointed that out with Leon in the future how he is too overprotective and not letting Olivia do her saintess job at all doing all the work Olivia should have done

If i was the one participating i would come second , bc i wouldn't want that lil bitch to get so much money .

Contributor
Anyway guys, just wanna let ya know that Chapter 20 raw will release in 16 more days (1May2020) from today (14Apr2020)😊

Dex-chan lover
@cryum I disagree with you on Leon's need to show off. The end result might look the same, but he actually has a need to make others fall, not raise himself up. He's genuine with his wish to stay away from the nobles' troubles, which is why he doesn't even dream of marrying Angie or Livia, the daughter of a duke and the future saint. After all, marrying one of them (or both of them) would be a big way of showing off. However, at the same time he hates that unfair world and enjoys seeing things go wrong for those who should be reaping the rewards of that unfairness simply because of their family background. Pretty much the whole school dislikes him already, which is natural for someone whose main concern is to make others suffer, not one who wants to be admired.

If he has done some good deeds, it's to save Angie's reputation, not his own.

@Adokun Angie or Livia are in love with him, more or less, or at least aren't opposed to being in love with him. We learned that from their talks back at the hotspring. However, they don't consider themselves worthy.

Users who are viewing this thread