Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Clarice-Senpai

Dex-chan lover
wait what? i didn't read any Clarice getting married to Leon on LN... it was just angelica and olivia

Dex-chan lover
man, cIarice sucha gyaru

bet she had a crazy orgy with her servants IoI

Double-page supporter
Liking Clarice's current bad girl look instead of her honour student look. Did she show up in one of the previous chapters?

Would like to see if there are other girls associated with those ikemen. Would like to see how they changed. Bakarina taught me that otome game targets have at least one girl associated with them.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme The marrying thing applies both ways. He doesn't see himself as "worthy" for either of them, and he's not crazy enough to marry someone just to show off.

I don't deny his wish to stay out of trouble, but that's not mutually exclusive to what I said. He's got certain values about the concept of helping and protection that he pushes on everyone, some overt, and some subtle enough that only people who look at him when he's not going ham will notice.

He's not doing it to save his reputation. But his reasons for not letting Olivia do the healing are less rational than he excuses it as.

Dex-chan lover
Choice 1: tamper with your own airbike.
Choice 2: tamper with everyone else's airbikes.
Choice 3: summon mothership and destroy the arena, that round AI would be happy to do that anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@cryum yes. He is just feel bad for stealing what should be olivia's thing in the true game plot. And olivia is a rare nice woman. It's not like he want to be shipped to her even though in reality he actually like it

Dex-chan lover
@suzubelle: Yeah, because there isn't a situation like that in the LN yet.
The LN is just on the 2nd story saga part now, as only Angelica and Olivia are officially engaged to him, as of yet.

But there are some changes in the LN compared to the WN, which actually hints that,
Clarice (along with Deirdre, who would debut later on and is an LN exclusive character) might end up marrying MC, because the Author is going different route in the LN compared to WN (i also remember reading in the LN about either Clarice or Deirdre father asking Leon's father to let their daughter marry Leon).

@Morose is that true? damn lucky MC tho. i wish they follow LN route! or maybe merge LN and WN route! and please add the queen into the harem XD

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis Technically all he would need to do is to allow Luxon to control the airbike, and preferably also allow Luxon to modify it so that it requires computer control, like modern jet fighters in RL, for maximum manoeuvrability. There's no way those other students could beat an AI of that calibre. Leon would just need to somehow survive the ride. The plus side is that he could easily win and absolutely nobody could claim he cheated.

Users who are viewing this thread