Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Clarice-Senpai

@ReaVen_LEAD I haven't read the WN, although I hear it has ended while the LN is still ongoing. Certain characters are only LN exclusive, so I'd pick LN.

Dex-chan lover
She just admitted to send people to attack the guy and cause a somewhat serious injure, clearly they could get her arrested or something... Little bit of logic on the situation, especially when the one being hurt is a friend of one of the princes (even if he does not have the title anymore).
And the chapter is trying to make like Clarice is not in the wrong... Well the MC deserves the world it ended up in.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, Leon has such good taste. First the ara-ara queen, now a delinquent girl. :3

@mahtan Well, they're all discarded nobles except the prince who lost his right to the crown. With all the bullshit these 5 have done to many families, specifically their fiancees' who family's court rank is either equal or one rank lower. They won't get any support from the male and all other women are below these families. Even if we say the prince witnessed Clarise say this and that, people would ignore it or pretend that they didn't find evidence. He has no more backing nor political power. The guards might detain her but would likely be to afraid to so since it would be akin to quitting your job or committing suicide.

True, she could have handled it better like Ange, but she didn't have a confidant like Leon, and the asshole dumped her like dumping someone via text message. Where's the closure in that? He could have at least man up and said it to her face. Even the prince didn't do that until he got his ass handed to him by Leon. The question is 'does Jilk deserve it'? Considering he had Leon's sister plant a bomb on Arroganz that would have definitely killed anyone in a normal mech. I would say yes. He would get at worst a crippling injury, but he would be alive.

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus christ. Those male protag are a bunch of brain dead. She clearly open up saying how much she care about money, and you still think she thinks about you?? How brain dead can you be??

Dex-chan lover
I did not Imagine Clarice looking like she did, and from the description in the novel, she went through some Emergence type situation because of the breakup.
She suddenly got a bunch of beastmen and started having orgies every night.

@domo404
nah, in the Novel she looks like afull gal.

@redlar
the last time we see her is
when the 3 ex fiancess throw down the gaunglet at Olivia and declare that they are gonna aim for Bartfault if she doesnt.

@boag
Dang I like both versions now though.

Also who was the 3rd ex fiance?

Ange, clarice, and ?

@GerryCeryBery
Gave her a way more wild look for sure. I'm digging it though.

@boag
Interesting. It sounds like such a minor moment, I wonder why she was included in that one sketch celebrating the end of the WN.

@redlar

If you mean the sketch made by the wn/ln artist.
It was a congratulations art for the author on completing the story. It's why you see luxion in a dress lol.

Dex-chan lover
@domo404
DeirDre Fia Roseblade
we will meet her at the yatch

@redlar
I havent finished reading the WN, but after the
first game ends
there are significant changes

@boag oh I didn't know she was a ex fiance. I always thought she was in the crowd and just got interested in leon from a future arc.

Contributor
Not gonna lie my heart melting the page where Livia-chan said "Leon, don't!" in really cute say 😍

Users who are viewing this thread