Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Rift

Leon, MC of Reverse Villain, and King in Isekai Tensei Soudouki have the best evil smiles.

Double-page supporter
Wow, this was a long chapter. Wish other mangas had chapters as long and good as this series

Supporter
ok, a couple of those panels were absolutely golden

@chiastic pretty sure someone mentioned that the MC does for a good while before things start to click. I think

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, who is Carla again? Is she Leon's current sister? I don't know. This is the main problem when you can't binge an entire series. You're like, "what? who? When? how? Where? What?

Fed-Kun's army
@Greenfrost Lol, my first thought when I finished the latest chapter ALSO "who is Carla again?"

And it's kinda odd that being a Duke's Daughter (who is usually a close cousin of a Prince or Princess) is getting bullied by some no-name scrub noble's daughter. Shouldn't offending a duke be enough for a family's downfall? What's she being all arrogant for?

Dex-chan lover
Angie punching that girl was the biggest fuck yeah moment of the chapter. Along with Leon winning the race and goading his opponents.

Epic, I love the story, not neccesarly actiom, but it gives me thrills whenever I read it.

Double-page supporter
I liked the chemistry he had with Livia there, and how his inner thoughts shifted from her being "the protagonist" to "Livia". I think he noticed before that she's a precious treasure.

Double-page supporter
“Your tears are diamonds.” “Lol.” Never have I read a more beautiful exchange

Users who are viewing this thread