Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Prelude to the Collapse

Aaaa... Ah
I want to see the Haughty noble woman expression after her House get the punishment...

Aggregator gang
Well that was a quick read... Man i hope this btch die a horrible death

Fed-Kun's army
this story builds up way too slowly and doesn't feel very fulfilling every time I read it now

Dex-chan lover
The scans are low quality scans and perhaps there's a page missing. What happend to
Striptease scans? did they drop mob? if not I'll wait for their release since I can't even read the text.

Group Leader
To answer a few questions...

Why is the image quality so low on this chapter? It's because the raw is crap. The raw website (Niconico Seiga) made some weird changes and now the images are all 933px. Tried to do something about it with waifu upscaling and all that stuff, but it made it look even worse. We'll see what we can do next time but don't expect much until they magically become higher res... if ever.

Why is the text so small? Well, no can do. The Japanese text was almost harder to read, I got eye cancer from it. If you're talking about Luxion's rant, you don't really have to read all of it...

What happened to Striptease? Uhh, shit happened. Same staff though...

If you guys want a high quality release you're going to have to wait until the volume is printed, in about 4 months time. Would you want to wait? I dunno, I wanted to wait, but someone else would probably translate it at 933px anyway, so...

Fed-Kun's army
@TetraSky about "her"
Later in the arc, while single-handedly destroying the pirates, Leon discovered that the "girl" had a contract with the pirates to have Leon killed for revenge. The plan backfired, Leon reported the "girl"'s involvement, and "her" family's noble title were removed, thus "she" never appeared again. That noble house was an annoyance to the Royal anyway so it was a win-win

This is beginning to border on absolutely retarded. Like a 5 year old with a head injury, retarded.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wut? What happened to angie? Who’s the red haired chick? Why is olivia such a bitch (not the insult bitch or slutty bitch, i mean bitch as in coward ig?) why hasn’t leon fricked the queen yet???? So many questions and so few anawers ;-;

Dex-chan lover
@ryou83170 You just made my day and I had the biggest grin on my face so thank you for that. I can't wait to see this happening so I hope it won't be longer than a year.
@Kinji Well whatever happened to Striptease I can say there are people that appreciate that it's being translated and deserve good translations instead of a speed scans. Thank you for the chapter and hopefully you find a happy solution with the resolution.

Dex-chan lover
@WingZeroHeeroYuy @newboi @m4ng4 @StrangeStripes @GridLite @Varric

This is the Striptease release, same staff, new name. To qoute Kinji:

"Why is the image quality so low on this chapter? It's because the raw is crap. The raw website (Niconico Seiga) made some weird changes and now the images are all 933px. Tried to do something about it with waifu upscaling and all that stuff, but it made it look even worse. We'll see what we can do next time but don't expect much until they magically become higher res... if ever.

If you guys want a high quality release you're going to have to wait until the volume is printed, in about 4 months time. Would you want to wait? I dunno, I wanted to wait, but someone else would probably translate it at 933px anyway, so..."

Users who are viewing this thread