Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Sky Pirate Subjugation I

I've just get spoilered about the next chapter, but only 3 pages and since i don't understand japanese, i guess it's fine.
And yes, Livia state become worst.

@Takaflame she already did, since chapter 17.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Tamerlane
That's why Ridley is the coolest pirate, Space Dragon and Space Pirate, that's like 50X cooler.

Double-page supporter
No Marie during this chapter but we got some Milaine so I'm satisfied.

Don't remmeber the plot,

But I love seeing those (former?)assholes realize how weak they really are, and how arrogant they were before

Fed-Kun's army
Livia must be next level mentally weak if she's that destroyed over a few words a little bitch told her. And really, Leon and Angie should have crushed the Earl's family already. They're only Earls and they think they outrank a Duke? Please, they're two whole ranks below.

Dex-chan lover
The Earl's daughter has a death wish with how much she keeps provoking angie and it really saddens me to see Olivia like this, doesn't seem like something that can be fixed with a simple pep talk but I do hope her and Angelica can reconcile quickly

Double-page supporter
Not spoiler at all but you know...
—Light-novel/manga difference—
In the light novel, Olivia in impulse put herself in danger during the sky pirates subjugation and was protected by the two idiots instead of Leon since Leon was physically busy fighting far away from his ship.
I'm glad the manga Olivia isn't that impulsive towards dangers.

Dex-chan lover
@Takaflame
Yes the queen will join the harem near the ending. She will also give birth to Leon's child like the other harem members

MILF GET

@TheNarwhal Hold your horse, after this Livia depressed arc things will get super fun.

Dex-chan lover
this is the height of wish-fulfillment, and i am also tryin to get choked out by angelica ty

Aggregator gang
Not gonna lie, first page Olivia head makes it look like that guy is wearing a dress

@Kllick lol he becomes papa to the prince xD

Fed-Kun's army
Yep, feels nice looking at her crying. A shame
she will become marie's companion

Supporter
Why do I want to see Livia get lewded by the MC... Must be my lower brain thinking

Users who are viewing this thread