Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Sky Pirate Subjugation III

He figured that out after doing everything for her lmao

Dex-chan lover
Great. Classic big brain weak female character move. Might as well have jumped off the ship and save the MC the long term pain from associating with her.

Is it so hard to write a female character that acts like a normal person, instead of a princess in a castle that needs saving?

just give up son, she just pulled a giant weak female move. drop her.

Dex-chan lover
So Partner is acting out or Olivia ahs some kind of inherent power to affect it?

@ ginongo
Given her mental state I think her actions were pretty on character and realistic.
She don't know what she is doing just that the last thing she said to him was hurtful and now she may never have the chance to say "sorry" so she gets desperate and don't think before acting. That is something people in general do when they are moved by emotions.

@Thelonewolf But if she has no powers why did she run outside into that huge battle? It makes no sense to me (but then again I found the whole chapter kind of confusing).

Group Leader
@MoeMoeKyun probably cause
1) she wanted to know what was happening
2) she wanted to see if Leon was alright considering she had snapped at him for literally no reason except due to some kind of self pity/depression so she was feeling sorry
3) all of the above

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, the classic "Dumbass MC misunderstands the dumbass FMC's misunderstanding" ...misunderstanding shenanigan. Also known as the the "Hey writer, this is editor. We need to stretch this story out more to sell more copies. Oh, and also create some more pointless drama, can you do that?" "Yes. Yes I can."

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan : Most likely reason is that
Since she's an 'original human' (or whatever the term Luxion used when it first scanned Leon) the robots followed their programming of obeying her ('let me through')

So basically she too should be able to command the ship if she want.

@MoeMoeKyun : Mentally unstable people doing illogical thing? Madness.

@zarian2 : Well,
It guess it means Ange has to be the one to step in and solve their misunderstanding.

Then when Ange is about to leave while giving the two her blessing (and planning to go cry alone about wishing for their happiness but also oh no my 2nd crush is also taken), Livia will stop her and use the power of 'friendship' to talk her into polygamy.

And then threesome.

Damn, I was so happy for the new chapter, but I forget that the spanish translation release this chapter 2 week ago.

Double-page supporter
Mah boy is disappointingly squeezing custom-made leather joystick in his fabricated at will mass-murder machine, has thousands of electronic and mechanical components at his disposal that are far above anyone's understanding, has thousands of tons of containers worth of refined resources, and yet he considers himself a mob character that isn't worth shit in main plot?
Talk about being a dramatic.

Dex-chan lover
why was i annoyed when i heard "Help me Leon!" hmmmm getting nostalgic vibes from this one

Fed-Kun's army
@Thelonewolf +1 she is mentally unstable.
2 she really wasnt thinking.

its understandable considering that everyone once did something like:

opens a cup pudding, then throw the pudding away and keep the lid.
then realize you throw the pudding away, then smack your head in shear stupidity.

or something els like that.

Users who are viewing this thread