Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Sky Pirate Subjugation III

Dex-chan lover
As dumb as some people claim it to be... I just see this as the aftermath of some of Leon's actions he's realising that he can't just carry her and sure, this chapter he was more in line with setting it straight it's because he feels terrible for having Oliva as the mess she is right now. He's stunted her growth at the cost of an easy life, of course it's gonna be dumb here as in the end they are still kids, leon only got this carry nature from his previous life and well Oliva beforehand didn't know how hard her life would be in the school. She's a mess, He's a mess they all are a mess, but what matters is how they eventually solve the misunderstandings.

Dex-chan lover
Page 6, upper-right panel: mangaka clearly doesn't know how bullets work. Fired bullets are NOT whole casings with unfired primer and bullet still in...

Dex-chan lover
@ginongo: You are not the only one who thinks like that. Even in the story plot itself, while the Otome Game was said to be popular, there was heavy criticism against the FMC of the game, aka., Olivia's characterisation.

@mahtan: It has been said a lot of times already in the series, Olivia is supposed to be protagonist and the "Saint", and also the possible original owner of Luxion. So, its obvious she has inherent/latent powers.

@zarian2: Rather than "misunderstanding", its more of a case of MC's mentality which is still stuck on the "plot" of the Otome Game. He already figured out why Olivia came out of the ship, but seeing the scene of the two capture-targets trying to protect her, made it look like some-sort of cinematic cut-scene in a game, which again reminded him of the "game plot".

Dex-chan lover
@ultimatehaki
it's not a misunderstanding really, at least not for the MC. He just has an insanely huge inferiority complex (for some reason, it's not clear why)
You LITERALLY just said that he's misunderstanding something (his misunderstood infeiority complex).

But yes, I agree with you. And don't get me wrong, I actually like this series. If this goes full on happy threesome fun time, I'm down. But the dragging through the stupid misunderstandings is old, and it just started.

Dex-chan lover
This is why i dislike Japanese Protagonists. They are either rape happy murder machines, or so dense the FL has to beat them upside the head with a naked body and practically rape them just for them to take their affections seriously. Anything less is laughed off as a joke or flat out ignored.

Dex-chan lover
@Miserys_End I mean, it's not like the Korean or Chinese counterparts are any better. It's just the way it is.

@Miserys_End He spent the early part of his new life just being treated as lower trash then dirt. You might think he just didn't have to listen to it, that he should know what he is worth, but even if you consciously know that you aren't worthless, hearing people say so for years WILL leave some scars no matter the culture you came from. Let's just cut the MC some slack he just very recently (not even a year) made some friend that don't treat him as trash or some upstart to suck up to.

Dex-chan lover
@zarian2 how would you misunderstand your own inferiority complex?

The FMC is misunderstanding MCs intentions but he's not misunderstanding anything about her is what I was saying.

I mean it's obvious that olivia like the MC. But then he rejects her, not because he has another girl in his mind, nor it is because he doesn't like her. The only reason he rejects her is because, "That's just how it should be". At least give me a good reason why you should accept your fate as a mob lmao. U got cheat robot by your side.

Double-page supporter
@albertcookie302 it's the volume 2 of the light novel

And Now begun the part i hate the most about Leon "I have my role to play... the Role of a mob"..... The Very moment he decide to Get Luxion the Role of a mob Went out of the windown, Luxion was ment to be get by livia and the five idioits the moment he got him he already got involved and Took away the Power Livia was fated to get And at this point its annoying that he keep using the Game's Plot as Excuse

Users who are viewing this thread