Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Sky Pirate Subjugation III

If i remember correctly,
after all of this drama,Olivia will apologize to him then after some arcs later ,Olivia and Ange will force him to get engage with the both of them(but livia still doesn't know that leon has feelings for her)

P.S. i already know that all of this drama will happen but it still pisses me off ngl.

claims that he’s an adult yet has the mentality of a child, luxion is right, can’t even kill some lousy sky pirates lmao. i hate MCs with high morals just like this one.

Bruh, Japanese Cliche, how i missed the old Cliche where's most MC don't give a f*ck and still go for it.

Also, @Jethzki may i ask for a little spoiler of how many arc before that begin?

Double-page supporter
This is what I hate about the MC, he's still another dense mother fucker protag as per usual, and the "I don't want to take a life" shtick. Fuck off with that mentality. You want to act like an adult, but still hold onto childish shit like that? In reality, you can't always make everything work out peacefully without bloodshed. Life ending violence has to happen one way or another. Whining about not wanting to take a life, but still want everything to work out perfectly is extremely childish and stupid. Not to mention, these pirates would 100% kill them, and would do unspeakable things to the women. Such criminals have no value to be kept alive, they're better off dead than to waste resources keeping them alive in a dungeon, or risk having them go free and keep doing what they do.

Dex-chan lover
and even after the argument he had with her he still continues to see her as nothing more then videogame character, not a human with her own emotions, desires and will... how very typical of these series where they reincarnate in the world of some game, really wish they would stop doing that stupid shit.

Users who are viewing this thread