Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Sky Pirate Subjugation III

Group Leader
this series is pretty lol but the action art kind of sucks, especially the robots. its just a bunch of rectangles mashing together in every panel, can barely tell what's going on.

@Duralumin it does suck. I thought it was just me. I really like the manga but the action is hard to follow. Especially the part after Brad saved Olivia. Still gonna continue to follow it tho

Dex-chan lover
Some people seem to be misunderstanding his intent here. He's aware his interference has directly harmed other's personal growth, so he decides to step back despite actually wanting to be involved.

I think it is an interesting concept, myself. Wanting to be involved in the "game" and their lives, but deciding not to for the good of those characters who he now fully realizes are real individuals.

This is pretty stupid, Olivia's storyline was totally screwed up from the start by Marie anywho. After all the meddling in the "correct" version of events by Marie and Leon, simply stepping aside isn't going to make things go back to how they were in the game.

only i think chapter 25 is really short? waiting for a month and finding 20 pages is little, I was hoping for at least 35 pages like some other chapters. so we have to wait another month? what a drag.

Fed-Kun's army
what chapter in the Light Novels is this??

I wanna start reading it since the manga is moving steadily with monthly releases since the Light Novel Is fairly new

Dex-chan lover
Why does the story force the girl to be so stupid as to walk out into a giant robo battlefield? What was she expecting to do?

Users who are viewing this thread