Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Sky Pirate Subjugation III

Double-page supporter
Heroine Passive: IQ decreases to -100 each time a battle begins.

Double-page supporter
Oof moment,leon thinks this is a game and still think it is possible for the bois to love livia,shame it is too late,i mean i get it that livia was mad at you and you are getting mentally weaker bc of it and livia regretted saying that bc she is also mentally unstable,man this is sad to watch

123601716_711129469799719_5991664309549317432_n.jpg

Damn, those sky pirates are serious. They're even shooting entire bullets at Leon, casing and all. Pretty efficient, it looks like they're shooting 65% more bullet per bullet.

Aggregator gang
Wow, these hateful comments towards Livia. I didn't encounter this on the comment section of this arc in LN.

Dex-chan lover
People wishing death to someone that got bullied hard.....physically and mentally
okay, zamasu is right again

Leon has the same ashollish personality of Kazuma but, Kazuma works because Konosuba itself is a wacky comedy. Leon has the same snark and assholish personality of Kazuma but it doesn't bit work in this type of story, sure he can be entertaining but it can be annoying because of his mentality. He still thinks that he Mob, when usually Mobs don't have stand out personality like the main character, he still hasn't come to realization that ever since he got Luxion things has changed he and Marie already changed the scripted events but he changed it the most by basically defeating the capture targets, capturing the hearts of both Livia,Angie and Clarice. He doesn't use Luxion to it full capacity because he just wants it easy and not realizing that his logic on criticizing him helps him both mentally and spiritually he still acts as 16 year old while mentally he should around his mid to last 20s.
He still has the this shut in personality because of his experience in his past life, parents were strict on him preferring his younger sister, his sister was basically blackmailing to finish the otome game which mind you he finished it out obligation he didn't care about the game or it hidden lore and other secrets,he was just finishing it so he can get out of his system remember he had to use paid to win items. And lastly his personality is basically a realistic take on the Japanese shut in, were basically Japanese people closed of themselves from the harshness of society, he became an salaryman which in Japan means you are basically a loser ,a failure to your family and it doesn't matter if the pays is good the salarymen to many Japanese eyes it means you basically you are just a person who doesn't want achieve big things, while the negative stigma of the salaryman is slowing dying, many Asian countries like China,Japan and Korea have this Honor culture that they take it seriously, image is means everything in asian society if you are not part of society you are either a laughing stock or just bring shame to your family, Japanese society has high emphasis on family or other social group because if not you are bringing shame to them and lose being part of society.

Sorry if this is long but Leon is one of the few LN character that basically portrays a real life Japanese person on a isekai world he can frustrating but the other characters makes up this novel.

Power Uploader
@springus

LMAO. I never expect mangaka to have any idea of how guns work, even ones that draw stories that are literally focused on guns.

I like that credit page of "Marry Marie plz"

Like seriously, her smile on the credit page is just bulliably cute and brings smile to me too, and knowing of her real personality and "side story" also brings smile to my face

Fed-Kun's army
@Zetamanga Isn't a lot of that the best part about this story? It's pretty clear that he's going to be developing throughout the story, and it seems like he's going to be accepting the fact that he isn't really a mob anymore. The realism of his character is what makes him a likable character, even though his personality can be fairly shitty most of the time.

Aggregator gang
"The World of Otome Games Is Tough for Mobs" can't describe it any better than this

@Zetamanga This is the first time ever I hear that salaryman is loser in japan society. Afaik salaryman is a behind desk job such as accounting, admins, etc., there's no way salaryman viewed as loser in japan. If by loser you mean shut-ins then yes, but not salaryman.

When we get to see Olivia happy again we’ll have to celebrate

Dex-chan lover
This MC, lol. You stopped being a mob once you started stealing the hero items to do as you wish in the world. At least the girl is still doing her heroine role by jumping into the arms of enemies to make other characters trying fixing her mess get hit by the spotlight.

Please translate this ch 26 raw
https://rawdevart.com/comic/otome-game-sekai-wa-mob-ni-kibishii-sekai-desu/chapter-26/

Users who are viewing this thread