Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Sky Pirate Subjugation III

What is Olivia doing kek, from "leon, omg, me will help u" to "leon ples help, me die" in 4 seconds.

Dex-chan lover
Fuckin hell are u fuckin kidding me u r in another world ffs just do whatever the hell you want

gosh the drawing is so chaotic during the fights. if I hadn't read the LNs I would have no idea what was going on

Aggregator gang
Robots disable for a moment the moment she shouted to let her through that sounds fishy.
What you playing at Ai robot?

No hate to the character itself but Man, this dude need to stop with mob this mob that bullcrap already. At first I thought he was just being dense of the situation but the more I hear him say what he thinks his role is the more it seems he just doesn't want to face the truth of what he is now after changing the otome game plot.
We need some kind of progress in his character other than him being just a good hearted asshole, a level up in a sense. His current self is kinda getting annoying to follow especially during this current arc.
Edit: Chapters are becoming too short or its more like it feels too short. Thanks anyways.

Fed-Kun's army
Our boi the mc is a real interesting character to me. Cuz his initial life is full of trauma but mostly he was a shitter, then he grows up in this world where hes being put down by society at every single turn. hes twisted but he tried to do things the right way and i think hes still stuck in that failure mindset and cant break out

Shouldn't the bullet and the case separate after getting fired? How can the MC catch the fired bullets with the case and everything? Artist screwed up, maybe?

Where can i read the LN and from what volume should i start read the LN

*Sry bad English

what a pointless chapter.. good for nothing but heartache and to further missunderstandings
even the artist seems to have thought so as this chapter is a few levels below the others in terms of art ( for eg just look at the "bullets" caught by the mc complete with cartridge and without a fireing pin mark)

Dex-chan lover
MC should stop his "Im just a mob" mentality. He shouldn't treat this world like a game anymore.

@fuadhika while the salarymen is considered stable the problem is the image on Japanese society, again many asian countries has the honor system about society. It doesn't matter if the job is decent or not if the job is considered a job that anybody can get it means you are loser while other jobs doesn't have that image problem but the salaryman is still considered a job anybody can get and if you did get it means you didn't want to have job that secure a better future and you are basically shaming you family image like doctor or other jobs that benefits society.

While anime,LN and manga portrayed the salaryman in a different light in reality it a depressing job, sure that some benefit but the biggest con is the toxic work culture and environment. Asian countries like China,Japan and Korea takes their labour jobs extremely seriously to the point can be too intoxicating for the people hence why In Japan is considered a loser job.

The salaryman in other countries such us the U.S is considered a common job not but a bad one, in Asia that one thing as an Canadian-Asian it frustrating to see. Because Asian society values collectivism than individualism

Dex-chan lover
@cheese Ooh. Seems like I was missing the reference and thus totally missed the joke. Sorry about that.

MC seems cool here getting worked up with what Olivia said... 😲😲😲

Not in his twisted side 🙄🙄...well, I also this side of him!!😍😍😍😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread