Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Sky Pirate Subjugation III

Aggregator gang
@Blacksaber
@Sir_Lux

original TL i read it at yeeted the novel (officially licensed) a few months ago but i found it here.
chapter 58

https://boxnovel.com/novel/the-world-of-otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs/chapter-58

Aggregator gang
kinda hoping for Leon to just say "FUCK THIS" and try to get olivia and/or Angelica

Or the queen, Queen is best girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, yes. Leon during his dumber period of forcing mob status on himself when he has clearly gone well past that. It's like putting the genie back in the bottle.
Anyway, Olivia is so damn cute, but the Queen will ALWAYS be best MILF waifu.

For those wanting to read the web novel, there are five volumes (this here is only Vol 1), but there hasn't been anything new since April. I'm pretty sure I read at some point that the writer was on hiatus.

@Gravewind
No, because the LN get licensed in english , so the translator stopped. The story's still continue, the volume 7 will released at January, 2021

press IF you wanna know what happens after this, his current relationships with the girls, and overall some other spoilers from the novel if you're too lazy to read and impatient for a new release.

U pressed this so that means you wanna know what happens. okay. Basically he leave them to help save her but of course they suck at fighting and so the mc saves them. He then gives Olivia the cold shoulder because he doesn't want to ruin the story of the game and so he tries to push himself away from her. She gets sad and cries because she thinks he's mad at her for saying all those things towards him. ofc later on they fix their relationship and are on good terms. STOP READING IF YOU DON"T WANNA KNOW THE CURRENT RELATIONSHIPS/SPOILERS OF VOLUME 3. okay. if ur still here, then here i go. Near the middle of volume 3, we/they find out that Marie is the mc's sister from his past life (her backstory is kinda sad tbh) and they both kinda catch up. FAST FORWARD TO NEAR THE END OF VOLUME 3, both Angie and Livia confess their love for mc. however he keeps dodging their affection because he doesn't believe that he can make them happy and also think that they both are too good for him. Fast forward a bit more all 3 of them get engaged to each other so Leon has 2 fiances now and by the end of the volume, he goes to a new kingdom for the sequal of the game with marie (bc she snuck on board) leaving the others behind.

@ArcTicKronos
I'm following this manga only because I wanna know how the villain girl's fate is, I'm rooting for her.
What will happen to her?

Edit: I mean the main villain in this arc, not the prince's ex-fiance.

Dex-chan lover
bruh moment, isn't she his friend ? how could he said that ?

@KatilTekir I can answer ur spoiler's question if you wanna know a bit more

Yes he leaves them behind that's why they got engage before he left. Does that mean they won't be in the story anymore? No, in fact, there is another version of Luxion(MC's robot thing) named Claire. She stays with the fiances so they can keep in touch. Not only that, but they also suprise visit Leon at the other kingdom. We meet new characters, especially a new love interest. There is also a scandal that happens.

The scandal
Simply called the Cheating Scandal. Did Leon actually cheat? No

Dex-chan lover
@ArcTicKronos God bless the spoiler providers.
Are talking WN or LN, tho? I tend to stay away from WNs cause they tend to suck... Both author themselves (cause, you know, everyone can write a WN) AND translations (for whatever reason. Manga fansubs tend to be okayish to good. WN fansubs tend to be 100% machine translation to below average). It really destroys my ability to follow the story.

So on that note... What about this WN/LN?

Double-page supporter
@ArcTicKronos

So Leon is engaged to Olivia and Angelica but leaves them behind to go to his new kingdom? So he made his own kingdom now? With his sister?

Also can you tell me what the scandal is

I guess this is it for me. After reading spoilers, it really never gets better imo. Mc has a shit mentality that will keep dragging the series down!

Users who are viewing this thread