Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The right way

Dex-chan lover
I'm not reading this.

I don't understand any of the people actually defending this new scanlation group. TherapyTL hasn't publicly dropped this series, despite all the speculation I'm seeing here. Their page indicates nothing to that effect, none of their team members have shared such news. What this new group did is snipe. Isn't that something that's supposed to be oh-so-unforgivable among scanlators?

There are multiple things that make this a problem, the first being that because there's that aforementioned unwritten rule (that seems to be selectively enforced; seems non-English-speaking groups get a pass), no other scanlators--scanlators that are willing to do a better job--will pick up the project. The second is that, as I said, they could have done a better job: they put, as everyone else has said, good effort into everything except the central part of the whole process--proper translation of the intended narrative, such that people can read it. Something TherapyTL was doing just fine before these people came along.

Such people as those defending them are pathetic. They're the type to defend consumption of anything of low quality (or even injurious in one way or another to one thing or another) as long as they get their gratification. They're the reason the very concept of standards are effectively nonexistent in this day and age, because such people are afraid to tell those who won't put in effort that they suck.

Thank you for translating this chapter !

Ignore all the hate comments, people are overreacting , english is not my mother lenguaje and even i could understand everything.
thank you again!

Fed-Kun's army
The tranlsation is shitty, but you can understand what's happening.
I honestly prefer this than nothing.

Btw I saw that chapter 26 has been published lately, so this is technically sniping.
ThearapyTL never dropped it.

Thank you for taking you time to translate for free, don't be discourage by ungrateful fools, while its not be the greatest translation and definitely needs an editor, I have no doubt if you continue it will improve.

Compared with others translations that I have read in this site, yours is masterpiece. Keep going and don't let the idiots descourage you

Wow, some people jump straight to namecalling coz of some criticism? Even if some of it was rude you people should take a look in the mirror!

Dex-chan lover
Poor Olivia...

Also, quite a few issues with pronouns in this one, but can still be read without much difficulty. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
The isekai where the MC constantly fights against the world's need to reward him for his cunning and dastardly methods.
I now remember why I like this.

Please don't snipe other groups' mangas, they haven't dropped the series so it's a bit disrespectful.

Furthermore, if you want to start uploading in english at least improve proofreading and also spend more time cleaning the scans.

Dex-chan lover
In page 2 I found inverted exclamation mark (¡) commonly found in Spanish language. Is it safe to say this English translation is actually retranslate from Spanish to English and not from Japanese to English? No wonder the quality of translation is so low.

Dex-chan lover
People complaining about sniping, save your breath. It's like trying to convince people to stop buying products made in China. It's not going to happen.

As happy as I am to see someone still translating this, this chapter needs some serious proof reading. Some parts just straight up make no sense.

Just because it's free doesn't mean we're not allowed to call out shitty products.

and this is a great example of one.

A lot of sentences just made me go "what"

Users who are viewing this thread