Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The right way

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why there seemed to be a drop in translation quality. It's a new group.

Dex-chan lover
You need a better proofreader (if you already have one) or to do a thoroughly job at QC your release(s).

The tone of most conversations were very spot on. You captured their characters and the fonts helped as well. It seems like you still have a few problems with his/her and a better proofreader or more time for quality control would mitigate that problem.

Dex-chan lover
@Scourge17 And anyone who is wondering why therapytl isn't translating it - It's because it is licensed now. So if you want to read in better quality, get the official ones or you can hope that some other group picks it up.

1. A female referred as he
2. An airbike referred as she
3. the "Relations hip"
4. Not very accurate translation

(Lacking in Proofreading/Quality Checking, Typesetting, better JP translator could help as well)

Thank you for chapter, and I hope you could redo this chapter for better.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine complaining about FREE translations.
Thanks for the chapter, I read the Spanish one first tho 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Dude's an expert in having his own plans backfire time after time. I guess that's one kind of expertise. Although it's one not many would be envious of.

Dex-chan lover
I love this title so much, but the translation is almost machine translated at this point. He/she is mixed up at least 5 times. The dialogue has no Continueity and everyones talking like a robot... im so sad ill go cry a bit now.

Dex-chan lover
I'd forgotten how bad this translation was...

At this point I feel like trying the WN. WN TL is, in 90% of cases, subpar at best. But since the manga is ALSO subpar, at least I'll have some more progress...?

Dex-chan lover
When the translations are this bad, reading the light novel is a must now

Dex-chan lover
Its a free translation, i understand the complaining but noone forces you to read. You are better of telling what is wrong and what could be corrected then writing how bad the translation was.

Y’all are such little babies the translation/scan is solid quality and a lot better than some ongoing series. If you don’t like it don’t dishearten others, make a better one or stop reading

Fed-Kun's army
Look, I know you're doing this for free. Yes, English is hard at times. But, please.

Guys => He
Girls => She

That's all I'm asking.

I'm gonna complain because I can, so you "but its free" people can shut up; this translation needs some serious proofreading. Like seriously, what's with the constant mismatch of he and she? This is basic English stuff that I'm sure even basic spell checkers can spot.

Users who are viewing this thread