Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The right way

So much effort went into cleaning and redrawing, but all in service of mt level translation?

I really miss the Striptease TL team, they really outdid themselves with every chapter.
Really makes you realize how important a skilled translator is to making a manga so much more enjoyable

The translation is not as good as the previous chapters but we really appreciate the scanlations of this manga.. tnx a lot weve been waiting for this chapter..

Group Leader
I don’t know what’s happening anymore lol i’ve read like 20+ manga every month yikes i need to reread this

Dex-chan lover
Needs proofreading, yeah. Especially with the pronoun parts. Otherwise, happy to see more of this.

Y'know, this was actually a great chapter in terms of moving forward. Leon inadvertently gave the two idiots a kick in the rear to get their act together and recognize him. Of course, he's an idiot who doesn't realize how earning as much favor as he does causes rapid promotions, but that aside, he got a MacGuffin and dealt a potentially lethal blow to the family of obnoxious nobles that were harassing Angelica and Olivia.

And...then there's that part. I don't mind the trio being so introspective, since it can lead to results like the idiot duo mentioned above, but when they're just letting a random bitch's insult stick for so long and, above all, stop communicating because of it, it becomes simple moping and melodrama, which honestly should be done with around now.
And the crux of all this is, in the end, Leon stubbornly calling himself a Mob for some reason I don't quite get. Just fucking tell the girls the truth to explain your actions dammit.

Dex-chan lover
Ya'know, this is one of the few instances in which the Jap mindset of: "I want to be a flee on a dog's back", actually makes sense to me. Because, yeah, being a high-ranking noble / politician, sounds like it sucks ass. It's proper to limit your wealth if it also limits your responsibilities.

Dex-chan lover
i was actually a bit worried mc would be abused for his kindness, good thing the 2 otome game guys weren't without pride.

I would love to have waited one more month or whatever time needed so the translation could be done properly. I believe in getting things right the first time especially when it comes to manga. So please, hire that translator or just take your time

This translation is so bad and cringe. Everything else are good but its waste when the translation is tr@sh

I didn't understand all the chapter unfortunatly. You need a proofreader, or just someone who speaks english.
Good work otherwise

Also, to all those that state things like "don't hate on free content" trust me there's probably other translations teams out there who'd be willing to do a proper job on this one. So when a translation team does decide to work on something, and especially when its a good piece of work, its their responsibility to do it well or just leave it be and hand it over to a better group.
@xxxxsharpie

Fed-Kun's army
Leon calls himself a mob because he didn't get isekaied in one of the main characters body, besides he played the game so he knows he didn't exist and till this point he is changing the story of the game, so he thinks all he needs is to live without being recognized in the story as plot pivot because the main story should continue as it should in the game he played, that is all.

Users who are viewing this thread