Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The right way

The manga romance part just turned into Oregairu, huh.
Hopefully Livia and Angie could vocal with their feelings so MC could actually decide what he should do.

I mean, he asked out the queen, I think that’s the only girl Mc interested in, lol....nah but Mc should know that it’s reality than a video game at this point....

@Twia I believe so. I basically dropped the novel when I realized that. I wanted the story to
continue in his kingdom with the girls rather than just going to a whole different place
. It felt like lazy writing like the author couldn’t figure out where to go from there and just decided to say fuck it let’s start it over again.

@ImDanGrow You can still read the manga, what I'm talking about won't happen for quite a long time. I basically stopped reading the novel after I realized they are just gonna make
MC drop everything and go to a different school for a mission
. But before that arc, the story ended in a good place.

@shinyray01 I basically stopped reading after
they made MC go to another school for a mission. I wanted to see MC getting it on with his new wives. Like imagine you can engaged and your boss is like yeah I'm gonna need you to go overseas for this long ass business meeting/contract and forget about your honeymoon.

Double-page supporter
I hate to complain about translation quality, truly I do. Doubly so when effort was clearly put into cleaning, redraws, and typesetting. But this text is in desperate need of a good editor; it varies between passable and borderline incomprehensible.

@Wolfnagi Have you read the LN a bit or no? Do you know Marie's identity? How about that alternative sidestory the author wrote which was basically
wincest

@ruth1ess Yeah, I've read the LN as well as the extra story so I know who Marie is and why she is THE best girl

Spoiler for side story
The wincest for the side story is actually a much more interesting hook for the story and is more accurate to the title since both of them are still mobs in grand scheme of things regarding the world. Marie has always love her brother and Leon, despite his attitude towards his original sister, still deeply cares for her so their chemistry is better fitting in the side story.

Group Leader
@Sugioh Agreed, the only problem with this chapter is that there wasn't proper proofreading because it was uploaded.

But this is passable for most people despite the tl quality. A shame that the typesetters and redrawers did quite decently this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn’t matter how good the redraws and typesetting are if you can’t even assign he and she properly, something a literal five year old can do. The translation quality is just not there. You are in desperate need of proofreading.

gosh the quality of the translation is awful. if i hadnt read the LNs beforehand I wouldnt know what is going on. For goodness sake learn the difference between He and She, they, them, theirs, us and ours!

Users who are viewing this thread