Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The right way

Fed-Kun's army
Gave up reading halfway through. This is was a terrible TL, not just the grammar. It took a lot of effort just to understand what the characters were trying to say. You need a proofreader who speaks English fluently.

Fed-Kun's army
Just be grateful we got a translation at all. Geez, don’t be so picky for free chapters. The people who worked on this are not obligated to do this. They’re willing. Thank you for the chapter translation! ❤️

Man, I'm starting to get tired of how depressed and self-depricating he's being. Dude literally made his friend sad for no reason whatsoever

Man getting an update from this manga only reminds me of the next BIG arc. I don't understand the mentality of Japanese writers. It happens so consistently, same thing happened with shield hero, the big name SAO is the same. Oh we finished an arc in this world/part let's just leave everything behind (the support characters, development, world building) and just move to a completely different location.
(for this, he basically left Olivia and the duke's daughter behind to go to school in a different country for a mission)
I fucking hate it. Sorry rant over and no I don't think it's really spoilers, at the rate we are going for the manga, the big arc I'm talking about will take like a decade to get to.

Fed-Kun's army
JESUS CHRIST. I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DO WHAT THEY DO???? AM I JUST EMOTIONLESS????? ALL OF THIS JUST SEEMS STUPID FOR ME.

Its too fucking late for all of this bartford. MY GOD. STOP.

Fed-Kun's army
@rut1ess WHAT??? THATS BULLSHIT. This manga is just going down hill from now.

Did they make up at least?

Im dropping this for now.. all these things just drag on forever. Ill comeback when its like vol.9 or smthn

Also if you want help with proofreading with this series leave a link to your discord or something. I would like to help because I like this series

Aggregator gang
Mc you brute! Anways, I love me some drama if the conclusion is still satisfying so I'm enjoying this for now. Keep stretching this and I won't anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
So many mistakes/uses of pronouns. This isn't intentionally mispronounced, is it?

This is a pretty bad translation. I mean i'm questioning the entire thing, it all just sounds broken and some terms are completely backwards, like calling men her and women he.

There's lack of confidence and there's being a total idiot; Olivia have a super rare type of magic, he's the one who recognized her before anyone else and she's incapable of open her mouth and talk??! She's indeed the classic Japanese heroine, girlie have enough to make her "special" but everything else she's an useless damsel in distress... no idea what charms they see on such a frustrating character, can she wipe her own ass or she'll be crying in the corner until someone do so?

@ruth1ess
I haven't started that arc yet after finishing Vol. 3 of the LN since last year but
Doesn't Marie and her harem of the five idiot heirs follow him to this new school from the game's sequel? I thought it was a refreshing take than taking the two wives.

Dex-chan lover
Please dont snipe other group's translation with yours. It's rude, bad practice and your translation is rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread