Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The right way

Supporter
So hurt.. my heart pierced by this chapter. I want them to make up again.

@falconbuddy
Basically the same way of the usual noble hierarchy. They only split two levels (lower and upper) for each rank.

Supporter
@falconbuddy This one basically help

Rank 1 Up: King
Rank 1 Low: Queen
Rank 2 Up: Crown Prince
Rank 2 Low: Prince/Duke
Rank 3 Up: Royal Blood Nobles
Rank 3 Low: Minister/Marquis
Rank 4: (Low/Up) Count/Earl
Rank 5: (Low/Up) Viscount
Rank 6: (Low/Up) Baron
Rank 7: Baronet
Rank 8: Knight (Heritage)
Rank 9: Knight (Lifetime of Service)
Unranked: Commoners

( CMIIW )

page 12 that face pierced through my heart woow man just i lost my words after i've seeing that face

Supporter
I guess pronouns are just an abstract construct and randomly interchangeable in this chapter. Getting a very machine-y vibe.

Dex-chan lover
Please please PLEASE, if you're going to translate, at least do it Japanese to English. Don't translate a translation, that almost always make it impossible to understand.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems I've finally caught up huh? Does anyone know at what point does the story continue in the light novel?

Double-page supporter
This translation needs a serious look-over. You can't pick up a series, with a reader base accustomed to quality, half way through and then follow up the previously translated chapters with a half-assed attempt like this. Cleaning and typesetting aren't bad, but god damn get a proofreader.

Contributor
I just read this a second time, and I feel there were very serious mistakes in the translation. It's almost as if you used google translate twice.

NG

I'm glad this is picked. I will just like you guys to improve the translation quality. Lot of he/she swaps. This is a great series and pls do justice to it!

Group Leader
For those who are saying that the translation quality is bad:
I assure you, as a translator, that the quality isn't just bad. It's trash.
Edit: Absolute trash. Like, heck, I could write an essay about it.

bro but if he does ditch the girls how would the story progress i think the just gonna apologize and make up

Users who are viewing this thread