Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The right way

Welp i hope leon and olivia made up soon and wth the last part is so funny xD

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this updated translation. The other one was hard to read and I couldn't comprehend it quite as much.

What are you guys talking about it being a bad translation? I read it perfectly fine. Also, don't complain and learn to translate yourself if you people are gonna whine so much. Kindly shut up if your just gonna complain, it's annoying.

Group Leader
@Redstonemasta
They just recently updated the translation when another group released the chapter. Version 1 was pretty bad. You can compare it to other aggregators.

So, I'm really confused. Between pages 21 and 22, it seems like there is some skipped pages. Angie gets furious at Leon and slaps the shit out of him AND he breaks things off with Olivia? And all we get is an inferred scene and a single flash-back panel?

Was this just a bizarre story-telling choice or did a ball get dropped somewhere?

@MadXBite My point is that it's a flashback to a scene we never saw in first-person. Which is weird because it seems like a serious development, he just broke his friendship with both FMCs. It almost feels like pages were skipped in the manuscript except that it summarizes the exchange in the first tile of page 24. It just seems like a weird way to tell that story.

The first time I read it, I thought it was a flashback to the duel or there-abouts but upon rereading I realized it occurred in the middle of this chapter so I almost missed that it was a new development.

Dex-chan lover
So we have two children (Olivia and Angelica) and a manchild (MC) who calls himself an "adult"...

All of you guys are here because for whatever reason you can’t read the official manga so stop acting like an arrogant and toxic weeb

Leon is literally "Suffering from success"

"Your class will start tomorrow, so thats impossible." WHEEZE

Greg and Brad with some likeable improvements, I salute that even a little compared to the prince.

Dex-chan lover
I hope everything turns out fine, i really like their interactions, even if you say that this is bad.

Users who are viewing this thread