Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Taking the Plunge

Fed-Kun's army
Leon really is putting the fear of God into everyone on that ship huh? Can't wait to see how this resolves.

Thanks for the translation as always.

Dex-chan lover
Mah guy has put those damn incompetent noble at their place

And that, kids, is how you make them sons of whores and whores to shut the f up: prove to them with your action that you're better than them, so much better that they can't even rebuke nor deny anything at all.

Dex-chan lover
I've seen many, many pu$$y MCs out there, but this is NOT one of them. Mega Ultra CHAD MC! Give them hell!

Double-page supporter
That Oh ho ho reminds me on why some of the guys avoid these lasses. At least it looked like she isn't 100% incompetent as a high ranking noble.

Leon's at his best when trash talking, isn't he?😆

Fed-Kun's army
That's a lot of dialogue for nothing happening this chapter. It's not so fun when the MC has to spend the whole chapter bargaining with lowlifes to do anything. I don't see these people being useful in a fight anyway, just go in solo like a chad.

Finally one of the moment I've been waiting for, it was satisfying reading the novel version (both WN and LN), and this even more satisfying because I can see those deadweight "nobles" face expression when he trashtalk them. Truly one of my favorite reincarnated isekai protagonist.

Double-page supporter
Leon Bartfort is the most red pilled, based and mega chad character

Users who are viewing this thread