Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

i really enjoyed this but people keep complaining about the LN and its giving me bad hopes

Fed-Kun's army
Trapped in a Power Fantasy: The World of Otome Kusoge is Easy for Luxon

Dex-chan lover
@Dellvangel Yeah about the LN. Did you buy if officially? All the links on Novel Updates are dead, even from the new group. So I wonder if somehow you read it online. But if you bought it officially, then I can't ask too much.

@xyzzy , the manga's english translator probably will stop working for this series because the copyright's issue.

@dexdoujinmanga @Raxiones yes because it's already licensed, the links by the translators in novelupdate don't work anymore,
so you can just simply google it by typing the title of this novel (ex: mobuseka novel) and choose whichever you want to read it from outside the original ( i believe the original translators are the links in novelupdate), at least available until volume 5 (chapter 141 if i'm not wrong? Forget ald since it's been weeks since i read this).
Not sure if it's fine so i spoiler tag it, enjoy!

This is probably one of the best manga, period. The mere appearance of strength of the MC is like the one of the current man in western society, who is considered strong but in reality is weak due to its ineligibility in ordinary life. His fight isn't centered around his strongest point (war and martial power), but instead one of political manipulation in order to break the binding chains of a society which has been favoring the other sex. However, he isn't completely helpless, due to his cunning and ambitious disposition, which is the real plus that propels him forward to the point of becoming an extreme outlier in his own realm and letting him fight to break the chains (which are, considering some other dim-witted critics, ever-so-subtle yet so fundamental to the Reality of Western Society) that bind him.

MAJOR SPOILERS ONWARD REGARDING THE FUTURE CHAPTERS
FOR THOSE WHO ONLY READ THE MANGA AND NOT THE NOVEL YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Unfortunately, the future for this manga is, to my pessimistic expectations, very grim. The author has completely changed settings after the kingdom arc, and, especially considering the advancement of some characters (in particular, the new reincarnated girl at the end o the last volume). It's definitely a style that is betraying the original chapters of the manga and novel and it's slowly ruining everything that has been put into place.
My last sliver of hope is that this won't take the sad, toxic, cliche turn that the conventional Shounen mangas have, since it's also what ruined Gantz, which was probably the best manga ever at the start of its series and yet it managed to turn soft and misguided at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread