Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Double-page supporter
You guys didn't get @akiarag's question, chapter 25 raws have been out for nearly two weeks now. I hope they didn't drop this manga so abruptly.

Double-page supporter
Marie is best girl
haters are gonna hate

(I'm sorry)

Dex-chan lover
@exxp
After repentance she is ok. By far not best girl. Best girl hmm, could be Deirdre? I'd choose the queen.
Those who have not read LN/WN yet will massacre you.

I always get a giggle when I see a manga artist depict a character catching a rifle or firearm round and then drop it like in chapter 25, page 6, only to show the bullet in its fully shaped, jacketed glory, as if the rifle fired it with its case and primer still attached.

I know it's a world of magic, but it's goofy all the same.

why can't he just decide to do what he wants, will it be all the arcs like this ? such a drama, he changed her destiny he can't keep thinking it's the game anymore, she's not the MC

@LegoBaka He's just too fast. You may not have caught it, but he actually flew over the enemies, unloaded 2 bullets out of their magazine, loaded it again, and flew back to his same, original position in a split second.

Please translate this ch 26
https://rawdevart.com/comic/otome-game-sekai-wa-mob-ni-kibishii-sekai-desu/chapter-26/

Fed-Kun's army
@Lukaskyboss Just out of curiosity, what Shoujo Ai or Shounen Ai have you read? I don't read much Shounen Ai at all, mainly because most of them are just smut like you said, but there are a decent amount of Shoujo Ai that depict people pretty accurately. I'd say Adachi to Shimamura and Bloom Into You are both fairly good examples. Most others are just designed to be comfy reads, as in they aren't meant to be top tier writing, it's just meant to be the type that lets you escape from reality for a brief minute, watching cute girls or guys be hella gay. Best example for that would be Bocchi Kaibutsu to Moumoku Shoujo. It's not immaculately written, but the characters do feel fairly human. Basically, my point is that not every story should be designed to be an emotionally driven masterpiece. Of course you shouldn't shoot for dumpster trash like a fuck ton of isekai, harem and classic otome game scenarios, because all of them are incredibly overdone. I love the whole villainess genre, but even I think it's getting too stale pumping out the exact same stories again and again. "Woah I reincarnated, time for me to be the good guy now!" I'd appreciate more of the well written works in those regards, considering just how few of them there are.

i so hop this doesnt take the same direction as the ln... because tbh in the ln the mc is an annoying dense narcissistic simp
an employee says something to a female harem member near him and he automatically responds as if the employee talked to him....
and thats the least annoying thing he does

Tbh I really enjoyed this series and went to pick up the LN. I enjoyed it for a bit then it just slowly down hill in my opinion. Starts off which a fun concept then just loses its charm in my opinion. I dropped this series, but you should at least give it a shot. If you read into the LN you will see why I ended up dropping this.

I was curious how the mc will solve his relationship so i tried the LN
and yea as expected it was badly resolved what a mc.
Forced myself to read more than that
and i can't believe i like Marie's route more than the main story. Main story plot wasn't bad, just Marie has her own charm in her route story imo.

Its too bad since the villainess Duke's Daughter is SSS grade. If she starred in her own "villainess gets another shot" story, it would have been amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread