3eac0be3-f376-496a-b65d-712662704d94
Freestyle Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 2,167 Dec 31, 2025 #2 ah our fav AV watching gyaru is back
Kaito57 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 13, 2025 Messages 5,037 Dec 31, 2025 #3 With all the big boobs mention, I can’t wait for the Paizuri episode !! Also, damn : she went full ahegao last night apparently lol
With all the big boobs mention, I can’t wait for the Paizuri episode !! Also, damn : she went full ahegao last night apparently lol
M MiguelH224 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 6, 2023 Messages 8,252 May 20, 2026 #4 Why tf is he tweaking out for?? Its so cringe whenever characters start overreacting over minor shit/nothing "I despise guys who DM actresses like that" Like ok??? Does he want a cookie or something? Keep the pandering to a minimum bud
Why tf is he tweaking out for?? Its so cringe whenever characters start overreacting over minor shit/nothing "I despise guys who DM actresses like that" Like ok??? Does he want a cookie or something? Keep the pandering to a minimum bud
GreenDude1 Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 29, 2024 Messages 2,013 May 21, 2026 #5 MiguelH224 said: Why tf is he tweaking out for?? Its so cringe whenever characters start overreacting over minor shit/nothing "I despise guys who DM actresses like that" Like ok??? Does he want a cookie or something? Keep the pandering to a minimum bud Click to expand... Have you ever been to a bar before? People will rant about anything if they feel strongly enough about it.
MiguelH224 said: Why tf is he tweaking out for?? Its so cringe whenever characters start overreacting over minor shit/nothing "I despise guys who DM actresses like that" Like ok??? Does he want a cookie or something? Keep the pandering to a minimum bud Click to expand... Have you ever been to a bar before? People will rant about anything if they feel strongly enough about it.
M MiguelH224 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 6, 2023 Messages 8,252 May 22, 2026 #6 GreenDude1 said: Have you ever been to a bar before? People will rant about anything if they feel strongly enough about it. Click to expand... Not to the point where you can be heard from outside the bar He needs to relax
GreenDude1 said: Have you ever been to a bar before? People will rant about anything if they feel strongly enough about it. Click to expand... Not to the point where you can be heard from outside the bar He needs to relax
nidaime Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 9, 2023 Messages 539 Jun 10, 2026 #7 MiguelH224 said: Not to the point where you can be heard from outside the bar He needs to relax Click to expand... Then you really haven't been to a bar before. At least not any fun ones.
MiguelH224 said: Not to the point where you can be heard from outside the bar He needs to relax Click to expand... Then you really haven't been to a bar before. At least not any fun ones.
M MiguelH224 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 6, 2023 Messages 8,252 Jun 11, 2026 #8 nidaime said: Then you really haven't been to a bar before. At least not any fun ones. Click to expand... First off I have multiple times, and like I said, if YOU can be heard from outside despite it being a busy ass bar, then that's when you need to chill tf out
nidaime said: Then you really haven't been to a bar before. At least not any fun ones. Click to expand... First off I have multiple times, and like I said, if YOU can be heard from outside despite it being a busy ass bar, then that's when you need to chill tf out
S stopitgogetsomehelp Member Joined Dec 12, 2024 Messages 13 Jul 11, 2026 #9 MiguelH224 said: Not to the point where you can be heard from outside the bar He needs to relax Click to expand... Chillax dude he's in his own room.
MiguelH224 said: Not to the point where you can be heard from outside the bar He needs to relax Click to expand... Chillax dude he's in his own room.
M MiguelH224 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 6, 2023 Messages 8,252 Jul 11, 2026 #10 stopitgogetsomehelp said: Chillax dude he's in his own room. Click to expand... Even if that's the case, I would still tell him to lower his volume if he was talking to me like that, still excessive for no reason
stopitgogetsomehelp said: Chillax dude he's in his own room. Click to expand... Even if that's the case, I would still tell him to lower his volume if he was talking to me like that, still excessive for no reason