Otonari Complex - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - At a Family Restaurant

There is a limit to how indecisive a character can be before it becomes an extreme annoyance, she has significantly surpassed that limit. It's gotten to the point where I am barely even rooting for them to get together anymore after all the pain she is indirectly causing him, I'd be completely fine with him moving on and finding someone else to be honest. For me her likability is pretty low as of now, I just hope the authors hurries up the progress before I start to hate her.

Fed-Kun's army
@ JordanFurneaux
I've given up on her long time ago. That girl shuld find her happines somwhere else.

Dex-chan lover
She's pissing me off, haven't been this annoyed by a manga heroine in quite a while. She's like your average shonen insecure/dense protag, but a girl and cranked up to 11. It has never been a good trope and this manga actually made it worse somehow.

SBC also did something similar with the male body MC. By the end of it I would have loved to see the OTP break up; male body was such a sack of shit to female body. It's like the author becomes totally blinded by their pairing that they lose the ability to see the characters actions from the perspective of the audience.

(sorry, don't remember SBC names)

Users who are viewing this thread