Otonari Complex

Imagine dropping something just cause it’s shoujo. Pathetic.

That aside I find this a little boring. Might read it in one go when it’s completed.

jak

Contributor
@elledriverxc

The author seems to be super infrequent when they upload a new chapter. The last one was in May and before that, it was in December of last year.

There are 3 more caps at the official RAW site in Japanese, I hope someone blessed with the Japanese knowledge translates for us, I want to read moreeeeee.

@kardyro: For both JP and EN not being your native tongue, you did a really great job, I would never have guessed it!

My only suggestions would be to not use "(LOL)" in dialogue, I get it from a stylistic perspective, but it just reads awkwardly. On the last page, "Now every year, you won't have to say something like, "I got nothing this year"" reads awful, like trying to juggle uneven weights. The point got across, but I tripped over myself getting there :p

@arashinee thanks)

I wasn't sure how to convey (笑)tho given it's Ogawa, (LOL) doesn't fit, does it?
That last page was translated a bit straight hah

I appreciate your comment and suggestions, proofreads are always welcome))

Love this manga. Such an atypical trope 😊 Love it!

Hope it's updated more regularly ^_^

How do i find the raw? I really wanna know how's the story going on, i really love them as a couple

Users who are viewing this thread