Otonari No Otonari-san - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
pkvubp.png

Dex-chan lover
But I guess even in university you can be embarrassed about your age.
what‘s meant with ‚1st year university 1st wave‘?

Thinking again, "first wave" may mean "Eldest in her grade".
She may be grouped into a younger generation class by virtue of birthdate cutoff month.
This would place her birthday sometime in autumn I think...?

I think there's some cultural baggage in Japan with being a tall/older girl for your grade.
That may be what is going on.
Thus her birthdate may have rolled around to 20, while MC-kun is still stuck at 19.

(As a perceptive [Onee x Shota] adherent, this is fine too.)

Group Leader
I just figured rural areas don't really care much about those kinds of age limits for stuff. But I guess even in university you can be embarrassed about your age.
I can attest to this as someone who grew up in a rural/provincial area, learned to drink way below 18(legal drinking age in my country). People don't really care as long as you can handle the alcohol well, and as long as no one tells your parents.

Supporter
How small was her town that it didn't even have a grocery store? I've never been to a small town that didn't have its own grocery store and I've got relatives spread all over small towns across Kansas.

Dex-chan lover
I just figured rural areas don't really care much about those kinds of age limits for stuff. But I guess even in university you can be embarrassed about your age.
Exactly my thoughts. Nobody would really care to police that sort of thing in such a small town.

Users who are viewing this thread