Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken: After the Rain - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - The Accidental Third Sleepover (Pt. 1)

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you. That was one cute chapter and it made me smile. My favorite panel has to be on Page 9 with troubled Mahiru shaking her head.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They just glossed over the option of grabbing the keys together. The sleepover was just meant to be.

Dex-chan lover
She said: "I'll stay the night"
He heard: "I'll have some pound(ings on my) cakes"

Dex-chan lover
Uh-huh, so there was a third one! Nice!
Thank you. That was one cute chapter and it made me smile. My favorite panel has to be on Page 9 with troubled Mahiru looking around.
She was shaking her head, answering to his last question
They just glossed over the option of grabbing the keys together. The sleepover was just meant to be.
It's a variation of option "making her go after the keys". His point is he doesn't want to have her going outside at night

Supporter
For anyone that is wondering, this chapter takes place ahead of the main manga adaption. The first sleepover was when Mahiru pretended to fall asleep to judge Amane's character, and the second was when Amane made her sleep over when she was sick so he could keep an eye on her. That's why this is the third sleepover

Users who are viewing this thread