Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken: After the Rain - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - The Accidental Third Sleepover (Pt. 1)

Dex-chan lover
ALRIGHT CHITOSE COMING IN CLUTCH I LIKE IT LETS GOOOOO
3x.webp

Supporter
is this... ahead of the main manga?
Yes. I out a disclaimer at the start of an earlier chapter that this was the case. That's because this spin off manga is adapting bonus short stories from each volume of the LN, of which each volume has only 6–10, so the spin off will advance through the story relatively quickly. I also add which LN chapter it is adapting in the credits page. The spin off will likely start adapting volume 3 short stories starting chapter 18, which the main series manga will likely reach in about a year’s time

Dex-chan lover
For anyone that is wondering, this chapter takes place ahead of the main manga adaption. The first sleepover was when Mahiru pretended to fall asleep to judge Amane's character, and the second was when Amane made her sleep over when she was sick so he could keep an eye on her. That's why this is the third sleepover
The first time was more like she dozed off then woke up when being carried but let it happen though.

Dex-chan lover
Yes. I out a disclaimer at the start of an earlier chapter that this was the case. That's because this spin off manga is adapting bonus short stories from each volume of the LN, of which each volume has only 6–10, so the spin off will advance through the story relatively quickly. I also add which LN chapter it is adapting in the credits page. The spin off will likely start adapting volume 3 short stories starting chapter 18, which the main series manga will likely reach in about a year’s time
this is another manga that has an ultra laggy release
Makeine as well, has a mangaka that is slacking like crazy, he even let the anime catch up despite having like a year headstart
my guess is that this manga will outpace the main one as well

Supporter
this is another manga that has an ultra laggy release
Makeine as well, has a mangaka that is slacking like crazy, he even let the anime catch up despite having like a year headstart
my guess is that this manga will outpace the main one as well
This is actually the standard when it comes to modern romance Light Novels getting a manga adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread