Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.1

Dex-chan lover
I guess Tucking your bangs to the side is the male equivalent of a girl taking off her glasses
Hahhaah yeah all the school being like "hmm, i wonder who is this guy that looks like Amane but isn't Amane cause his hairs arnt the same"
3x.webp

Dex-chan lover
PG. 3: "Have a good new years"? I assume it should be "Had" based on the answer?
No, this is something that english speaking people often do, so I'm assuming it's translated like that to feel more natural or to fit his personality. He's saying "did you have a good new years" but just casually omitting the "did you" part

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
sweet~~~~
doctor would ban me from anything sweet from now on.

Dex-chan lover
"I know nothing."
And we all know what "nothing" always means.

"Does holding hands make someone a boyfriend?"
You've not read any manga recently, have you? It means you're married with a child on the way. Probably not the first one.

She forgot to end her compliments with, "and I wouldn't mind if the rumours were true." Or at least that they don't bother her.

Is it just me or...
Generic male MC is generic. If you showed either of those without context, I wouldn't be able to guess the source. And I'd have a lot of options.

People literally don't recognize him when he changes his hair a little bit...
To be fair, half of all MCs look almost exactly like him, and the other half is female.

Supporter
She forgot to end her compliments with, "and I wouldn't mind if the rumours were true." Or at least that they don't bother her.
The countdown to Golden Week shall commence forthwith. Our maybe fifthwith. There's a lot of material between here and there.

Dex-chan lover
No, this is something that english speaking people often do, so I'm assuming it's translated like that to feel more natural or to fit hos personality. He's saying "did you have a good new years" but just casually omitting the "did you" part
Ah, the case of slang. Fair enough, didn't think of that.

Dex-chan lover
Hahhaah yeah all the school being like "hmm, i wonder who is this guy that looks like Amane but isn't Amane cause his hairs arnt the same"
3x.webp
Tbf, there is the case of Clark Kent's glasses and it's real life counterpart with Henry Cavill doing the same at some convention or smth.
And also the fact that Amane actively avoids standing in the spotlight, so, like, probably more than half of his classmates wouldn't recognise him at that moment even if they were hand distance away. No point talking about schoolmates.

Dex-chan lover
tf kind of male friend brushes your hair to the side like that
Only hot guys in a shoujo can do that, and only to the fl

Users who are viewing this thread