Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken - Ch. 16.2

Supporter
Such a dapper gentleman
image.png

Supporter
Appreciate the clean translation. It definitely flows better than the other TL and is closer to the intent of the novel.
Thank you :) I believe the sniper is using chatGPT judging by its interpretations and how it seems to frequently misread the words being said (See: Amane telling Mahiru that Chitose will get carried away unless Mahiru firmly declines)

Dex-chan lover
See that urge to monopolize her combined with finding joy in her presence and deeply caring for her; we call that love over here.

Now hurry up and make the marriage official already!

Dex-chan lover
So, out of curiosity, how's the anime adaptation compared to the manga one? I know the anime is way ahead, but does it skip things or squeeze parts to fit them in the 20 mins x 12 eps?
I got curious after reading that Tsukimichi anime kinda sucks compared to the manga

Dex-chan lover
So, out of curiosity, how's the anime adaptation compared to the manga one? I know the anime is way ahead, but does it skip things or squeeze parts to fit them in the 20 mins x 12 eps?
I got curious after reading that Tsukimichi anime kinda sucks compared to the manga
anime skips a lot and was rushed... manga is closer to LNs

Users who are viewing this thread