Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken - Ch. 16.2

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the better scans.

She should absolutely have said it. She needs to learn how to not self destruct.

He didn't notice he gave her a compliment. She did.

Gota say, it's refreshing to see a male MC not be a stuttering mess around the female MC.
It's surprisingly rare. Even if you have older isekai MCs, they still act like young teenagers.

Dex-chan lover
Mahiru heavily blushing while hugging a cushion... and blushing while casually being called cute as a matter of fact...my doze of superconcentrated sugar.
anime skips a lot and was rushed... manga is closer to LNs
I'd rather say, anime felt a little stretched in the second half. I'm now reading LN and I feel like vol.3 is super stretched, can't understand how the whole vol.4 is going to be so big. Some say that it's slowly unfolding story, but as for me...meh.

Supporter
Mahiru heavily blushing while hugging a cushion... and blushing while casually being called cute as a matter of fact...my doze of superconcentrated sugar.

I'd rather say, anime felt a little stretched in the second half. I'm now reading LN and I feel like vol.3 is super stretched, can't understand how the whole vol.4 is going to be so big. Some say that it's slowly unfolding story, but as for me...meh.
The anime was completely rushed in the second half, though. Like, half of volume 3 and 4 was adapted in a single episode and two characters in volume 4 were completely erased from existence

Supporter
Thanks for the high quality chapter!

On the topic though. Amane definitely SHOULD think more about it. Instead of ignoring it. get married already
You're welcome! Some say Amane is dense, but he's less dense than he is actively denying the evidence. Besides, at this point in the story, he's more correct than wrong. Let him figure it out!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The anime was completely rushed in the second half, though. Like, half of volume 3 and 4 was adapted in a single episode and two characters in volume 4 were completely erased from existence
Well, for me the story in volumes seems also stretched. When I was watching anime, I felt like it started to drag after
after Amane opening up and telling his story. Instead of confessing several days after he just went sideways, started running (literally) and whatnot.
it felt like around 1.5-2 last episodes were fillers. Like, to delay the inevitable

Dex-chan lover
So, out of curiosity, how's the anime adaptation compared to the manga one? I know the anime is way ahead, but does it skip things or squeeze parts to fit them in the 20 mins x 12 eps?
I got curious after reading that Tsukimichi anime kinda sucks compared to the manga
The manga is much cuter, that's for sure. Anime is indeed way ahead, but at the same time, we all know what's in the future. So it doesn't really matter that much?

Dex-chan lover
The manga is much cuter, that's for sure. Anime is indeed way ahead, but at the same time, we all know what's in the future. So it doesn't really matter that much?
It's about what's cuter or what's in the future. It's the execution.
And by execution, I mean this:
To me, it matters if something gets squeezed or skipped to fit as much as possible in the time limit of 12eps x 20mins, hence the question :)

Dex-chan lover
what is love
tenor.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Is vol 9 of the novel fan TL done ? I cant join the discord

Supporter
Is vol 9 of the novel fan TL done ? I cant join the discord
I've only seen up to 8.5 in English (though the WN covers material even beyond V9 and it's accessible, events don't completely line up with the LN over there, so you may wanna check it out or you may not).

Users who are viewing this thread