Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
daf77400a31ff4705efb7b410d40d7311ceb0791.jpg

She always is

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! This one was so fucking CUTE! Also yeah leaning in racing games is like 100% unintentional, I speak from experience. But I'm not as cute when I do it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's cute. And she can complain less about being treated like a child once her skills grow above that of a child.

Also NEVER compare my precious Mahiru to the "stupid bitch disorder"-ayaka
I find that that's mostly fandom Ayaka. She's terrible. But while she does have a good design, I can list a bunch of characters I prefer over her.

Dex-chan lover
Leaning is perfectly normal. It is the normal way to play not just driving games. Others mentioned flying sims, meanwhile I was leaning all over the place when playing Outer Wilds, even outside of the spaceship. Heck, I was even walking with a slight forward tilt for a bit after racing through that game in a week, like I was walking on a curved surface. Leaning left and right in a kart racer game is nothing.

Contributor
Words are not enough to describe how adorable this chapter was. I'm sure these are going to be core memories these two will carry into adulthood with them. He'll tease her from time to time about the leaning and she'll remind him how she got better at the game (or so I hope).

Users who are viewing this thread