Otonari Tenshi is Overrated

Dex-chan lover
Is this crap even worth watching?
images

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
Compared to how the manga is.. it's certainly.. different, stupidly fast pacing (might be because in manga you get to decide how fast to read though), different perspective/scene making some things look weird(because remembering the manga i guess), some stuff got omitted, not that i can remember exactly what i noticed, though i've only read the Scylla translation because dang.. that crab scan be weird but that also means i have no idea how the manga in the later chapters turns out.. but as far as i've read the manga is certainly better ¯\(ツ)

Dex-chan lover
Compared to how the manga is.. it's certainly.. different, stupidly fast pacing (might be because in manga you get to decide how fast to read though), different perspective/scene making some things look weird(because remembering the manga i guess), some stuff got omitted, not that i can remember exactly what i noticed, though i've only read the Scylla translation because dang.. that crab scan be weird but that also means i have no idea how the manga in the later chapters turns out.. but as far as i've read the manga is certainly better ¯\(ツ)
To be honest the manga isn't that great either, at least in my opinion, when compared to the light novel. Tho that's usually how it is.

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
To be honest the manga isn't that great either, at least in my opinion, when compared to the light novel. Tho that's usually how it is.
I've never read a light novel so i can only go off of the manga i've read but yeah, not unusual to see people to mention the amount of detail of light novels, which makes sense when manga is limited by bubbles and anime is further limited by time and "can't drag things on". :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
I've never read a light novel so i can only go off of the manga i've read but yeah, not unusual to see people to mention the amount of detail of light novels, which makes sense when manga is limited by bubbles and anime is further limited by time and "can't drag things on". :nyoron:
Drag and drop principle: "if they drag, then drop."

Users who are viewing this thread