Otonari Voice Chat - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry about progress. Take your time. And thanks for translation!
"Я сошла с ума", лоооол

Contributor
Did the news channel mix up their investigation images with zoo footage?

e18.png

jak

Contributor
Has anyone seen the raws? Does he ever meet her face to face?

Group Leader
@VINT64
Ahahahaha you found it !!! I thought I was being clever and hid it well. I don't speak Russian nor do I read Cyrillic, but I really like the song with that name.
Thank you so much for reading. Hope you're enjoying it all right! :D

Ch4 is kinda short (18 pages total, the next Ch5 is just 19 pages), but the next chapters should hover around 20~30 pages.

Group Leader
@jak
Hello, I haven't read everything.... But I have all of the chapters and even though I tried to not look and not read them, I do saw some of it in general.
I don't recommend looking at the spoiler below to make your reading experience much more enjoyable.... but here it is...

Tajikara-san will see Ookami-san directly in the story (I won't say how fast or the chapter). There will be some other new characters too. I won't tell any more than that hahaha (*´艸`*)

Double-page supporter
I don't know why but I always assumed he was living in the second floor...that being said, I feel like an apartment complex having a backyard in the city is still pretty unusual.

Can't believe there are still people partying in the midst of a pandemic lol. Also, that wall is lewd.

Group Leader
@AnimuVsMango
Yes, having a backyard in the denser part of a Japanese city or even suburbs is kinda unusual. I've lived for some time in the mountainous regions around one to two hours from Osaka City center, and even though there's a lot of smaller apartments, I've never seen one with backyard. Usually apartments made the extra spaces for the apartment residents parking lot, or even renting them out at a fixed rate. My apartment at that time uses the spaces as apartment residents parking lot. It was mostly empty because not many residents there has car/cars.

@Demoneye
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed them chapters (*´ω`*) More will be coming, even though it will be noticeably slower.

@Saike
Oh, there are lots of unbelievably stupid things people do. It's crazy and very difficult to comprehend. I saw some video of the mall thingy on YouTube.... Just what the hell is wrong with them, going inside a mall with hundreds of other people planning the same thing: shopping and celebrations! Sorry, I just felt very annoyed by those people. Ahahaha (*´艸`*)…

Even though the releases are slow, they are much appreciated. It's nice to see this type of protagonist (although friendless), it makes for cute moments. I look forward to future release then.

@211ritsuki
Can't blame you for getting mad, I also saw a video of these middle-aged women punching each other for toilet paper awhile back... I don't know if I should laugh or be sad. Either way, thanks for spreading wisdom, people can get peer-pressured into stupid stuff, so constant reminders might help. Thanks for your work.

Dex-chan lover
This arrangement is looking more and more suspicious as time goes by.

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter, and don't worry about the releases. Take care of yourself, chief.

Yeah, you don’t have anything to apologize for! Thanks for your hard work on this series! 😀

Users who are viewing this thread