Otonari Voice Chat - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Inaba has some plans on our hero. I wonder, where will it lead? Probably, some drama?

released blablabla JST
3BZswJq.jpg

Banned
I want to see Ookami hang herself from the depression to be honest.

Dex-chan lover
He shed that super loner status really quick. At least, I hope nothing happens that forcefully brings him back to that level again.

Aggregator gang
i am gonna flip my shit if this mc guy won't be with such a lovely girl from his сollege

Dex-chan lover
Drama incoming or what?

@justforthelulz, @Tersione: I can actually relate, I'm somewhat similar. There are people that they don't have much difficulty socializing, but it's the first step, the ice-breaking, the "befriend-a-complete-stranger" what it's difficult to them. If that step is assited by friends, through APPs or whatever, they can talk just fine. Usually.

I'm definitely rooting for the Ookami, I am feeling a bit suspicious of Inaba's intentions but we'll see how the story progresses.

Dex-chan lover
@Korvalus Oh, yeah. I definitely get that sort of thing. It's never fun trying to make friends with complete strangers at the start. But once you're past that stage, it's usually smooth sailing from there. Usually, I don't even remember how I first got along with someone, and how I ended up friends with them. It's kinda surreal to think about.

Double-page supporter
@basedfrog1 I actually think her having zero ulterior motives makes much more sense, because then when Takajira has made a few friends, there will be real tension in terms of he should treat Ookami.

If Inaba or her friends end up being not so nice, it removes all tension and anxiety from the story

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh I thought Inaba was Ookami, honestly? I'm still not convinced that she isn't.

Man, This CH. has that "too good to be true" kind of scenario... I suspect there's something more here

Users who are viewing this thread