Otonari Voice Chat - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Sweating walls...

MonkaSSS.jpg

A nice and comfy chapter, though it's still kinda weird of taking care of a sick person without even seeing them. Thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
@luccava
Exactly my thoughts since the beginning. The manga features soooo many sweating and blushing wall shots. XD

@basedfrog1
This one is kinda like the filler chapter, BUT the next chapter will be much, much more interesting and fun, I guarantee that. I'll try to do Ch 11 ASAP, so please wait :D

Dex-chan lover
It's nice that he can help her out without stepping over her boundaries. I thought her getting terribly sick would be a good reason for him to physically meet with Ookami, but it's probably a lot more meaningful if the first time they see each other's faces is when she's overcome her fears and voluntarily stepped out of the house or invited him in.

@211ritsuki hahaha yeah even when the atmosphere should've been heartwarming or sad, I can't help but chuckle.
Thanks for the translations!

I know it's a heartwarming story. However, I can't help but picture this girl behind the wall being a comical twist at the end like she turns out to be a guy or really old or something.

Dex-chan lover
But the most important question is:

Did Wall-chan orgasm when eating like in other cooking manga?

Double-page supporter
At this point I'm just concerned that it might be a middle aged man pretending to be a cute shut-in girl.

Users who are viewing this thread