Otonari Voice Chat - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

This series is developing quite nicely, I think the most interesting part will be how Ookami acts now, Inaba isn't pulling any punches. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
yep i like this girl more than the hiki , but the ship probably not gonna sail

Group Leader
Hahaha, Inaba-san has a lot of cheering fans. Good luck, Inaba-san!! :DD
Can't stop my feelings getting mixed up when reading this chapter (while cleaning and redrawing it).

@triforce @MiniTaurus @kenh @ieatass69
Actually I've never repasted my laptop for almost three years since I purchased it. It's D*ll G7 15 - 7588, with 8750h and 1050 Ti configuration.
Normally under load it would be around 95 for the CPU (already throttling horribly) and 88 for the GPU. Anyway, I undervolted it both, so either will always be below 80 degree celcius under load. The performance falls, though I don't really mind most of the time.
But since you guys really recommends cleaning the internals and repasting, I will try to do that (I've ordered Arct*c MX-4). I'm kinda scared though, my laptop internals got a lot of screws (like a LOT) and complex build, way different than my previous L*novo laptop---wish me luck so I won't brick my laptop. ( ;∀;)
I appreciate the suggestions. Thank you very much!!!!! m(_ _)m

Dex-chan lover
The first time you disassemble a new laptop model will always be the worst, especially if you have never done so for a few years (expect a few stubborn screws). Usually I just do it and everything works out somehow. Just don't try to bruteforce a screw if it really refuses to move. Don't be an idiot like my friend, trying to unscrew the thing so hard that he ended up with 3 motherboard screws completely stripped of their slots.

Group Leader
@ieatass69
This is not my first time, but yeah, the last time I opened electronics and fixing them was quite a long time ago. I hope this will work out fine.
Thank you for your suggestion, I will definitely make note not to brute force a screw... in the past I stripped a screw once, and it was hell. But I managed to pull it out using rubber band in the end, luckily.
Thank you so much!! :D

Dex-chan lover
2s7tgs.jpg

Ooooh, this is what I've always wanted. Straight to the point no pointless dramas and such. Can't wait what to see next

Users who are viewing this thread