Otonari Voice Chat - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
The top panel of page 10 makes it look like Ookami is following Inaba around and talking to her through various walls.

Group Leader
@thehypesreal
Hey, which page do you mean? I have checked the pages twice, but I might still miss something... please elaborate m(_ _;)m

@bigtiddyoneesan
Yeah, the author tinted the background so little that it looks like Ookami talking to her behind the train station's walls. Hahaha XD
Though actually it's Inaba's remembering Ookami's words at the apartement before.

Group Leader
I am really sorry for the slow updates. Even though I was trying to translate this series faster, but the world is full of surprises, and I wasn't able to do it.
I will still try to keep up, however, please understand that it will probably be delayed again. (´;ω;`) I am so sorry.

Dex-chan lover
@221ritsuki
No worries friendo. We know you do it for free, so even one chapter is appreciated.
tenor.gif

It's alright with the delays, it's always nice to find when this series is updated. Tajikara is a lucky man, all should be good if he's not indecisive lol. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Ookami's face hasn't even been revealed yet and he's already having a hard time choosing between her and Inaba. Ookami too OP.

Supporter
Hi @211ritsuki - just picked this up and smashed my way through all the previous chapters. Thanks so much for doing this, what a lovely fluffy thing it is, with some drama liberally sprinkled over.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously, he should think long and hard of whom he likes, and then choose the one with the bigger boobs.

Supporter
is it just me or is the whole thing of 'i don't know what it means to like someone' really fucking annoying?
it just feels like a really lame cop-out from actually having any concrete change.

not to mention, i've never encountered it in real life with anyone who is over the age of 16. i mean the guy went to a normal school, even if he was a loner surely he'd understand the basics of attraction.

the only case where i can understand people not getting it if they've been really isolated or they're really young.

Dex-chan lover
Which one do you like... the one you talked with for 6 months... or the one you barely met??? Kinda obvious... but at the same time... the one that's better to be in a relationship with would be the one you actually meet... you know...

Dex-chan lover
@quagzlor
it just feels like a really lame cop-out from actually having any concrete change.
You're not wrong. While this is an entertaining enough manga to follow, the author of this series is no expert when it comes to making a decent story.

Users who are viewing this thread